Touya Reveal

Dabi POV
God I'm actually doing this...I wonder how milo will react, his memories from when we were friends have been coming back, deep breaths deep breaths "hey, I want to do something to endeavor" everyone looked at me "u-um so ya know he's number 1 now, well, technically I'm his 'dead' son, Touya Todoroki" Milos face dropped, his eyes watered "n-no he died in a fire, I was there, h-hes dead"
"I caused the fire in attempt of suicide, but I somehow survived, with serious injuries, and now I have to have a prosthetic  lower jaw and all these scars because of that" Milo stood up teary eyed "You bitch, you could've told me" he ran up to me  and punched my chest and hugged me "asshole, you should have told me, like come on, at least after we fucked" he was crying... I hugged back "wait... Is your hair still white and dyed, or is it burnt?"
"It's dyed" Everyone was shocked "anyways, I want to ruin endeavors reputation, on live Television" I told the plan, Milo was still holding onto my arm "oh Dabi,.. Touya? I could help, you've told me almost everything he did to you" he grew a devilish grin "alright, and you've probably have the worst out of the commission, expose. it. all."

233 words
I just thought this would be funny to write 😛