macaroni and the chicken strips UHH~😩

Toga jumped down the hallway stopping at the couple's door, stopping putting her ear against the door "*hmmmm I wonder if Tomura and milo are in there"* she opened the door, only to be met with very graphic fucking "T-TOMURA~ Ahhfh~ TOGA!" Tomura stopped  and looked at toga (so like *bites lip* Tomura on top of me I'm facing a mirror, like doggy but I'm flat on the bed) "toga" she walked in closing the door "no you can continue I just need to ask a really important question" the leader looked at her then to the cat boy and started pounding "okay, so you know when you make the 'mac and cheese' how do you cook it" milo was trying to hold in his PlEaSuRe nOiSeS 🤠 gripping onto the sheets "r~e~AD~ FUCK~ the b-oX~"
"Okay, but I did and I forgot them and Dabi threw it away" the blonde boy blushed harder bitting his lip "hrmf~ ShIT~ TO~MURA"
"What~?" Toga looked grossed out "bleh okay but like how much milk"
"GAH~ ¼ CUP~" he moaned a couple more times gasping and breathing heavily. "Toga why are you still in he~re?"
"Becuz I need to cook me my Makkes" (mac-eys) he shrugged and just started going harder"how much butter?"
"4-4 tablespo~ons~ FUCK~ KyaA~ r-rIghT there~" the bluenette (I like that word) smirked and started going faster "... damn- I how much extra cheese should I use?" He stopped flipping miles on his back "aboUT~  a ha~ndfull" Tomura thrusted in and started
P O U N D I N G. "Okay thanks, bye bestieeee" she turned on her heals and walked to the door, turning, took a picture and ran out leaving the door wide open

300 words
🌇🌆