Title (idk what to call this one)✨☁️

This has some fluff And suggestive stuff in it ✨☁️
(I'm a cat for the first half )
Shigaraki POV
I heard ... Scratching? At my door i paused my game and got up to see what was scratching at my door. I opened it. To see a cat a smallish gray and black cat "what the fuc-" the cat walked into my room and sat in the middle of my room "umm okay?" I sat back on my bed and started playing my game again when the cat jumped into my bed "what do you want" it just stared at me then ran to the door and scratched i got up and opened it and it ran out. So i closed my door again and went back to my game
My POV
Oh my God he's so dumb so i ran back to his room and scratched the door thankfully he opened it again "why are you coming back" i looked at him and walked to my door and looked back... He was back into his room, so i went back. the door wasn't closed all the way do i pushed it open and jump on his bed and meowed at him "what the hell do you want, do you want to be pet?" Oh my God he better not pet me. He moved his hand to my head and petted me... And i purred ... I FUCKING PURRED. He kept petting my head damnit, i could get used to this, WHAT NO i need to get into my room, i jumped down and scratched at his door again "what, this is the 3rd time you want out" he got up and opened the door. I looked at him and meowed "oh my god,what do you want" i walked to my door and scratched... He was in his room again. Oh he came back out he had gloves on, i scratched at my door as he went INTO THE BATHROOM NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME, i just ran back to his room and jumped on his bed waiting for him to come back "ugh this is boring,if i change back I'll be naked and i don't have my room key,he's too much of a himbo to understand" i heard the sink and toilet flush and he walked back into his room and started gaming. So being the little shit i am i decided to annoy him, i jumped into his chest "oof, what the fuck ?" I knocked the wind out of him "heh you just want to 'hang out' don't you?" He started petting me again, and i started... Fuckin purring and started kneading his chest "damn fucking instincts" he kept petting me "damnit" I'm guessing he lost so he put his switch down and grabbed his remote and turned on his tv "hmm what should i watch" he was scrolling through Netflix "eh this is good" he clicked on a random anime i kept kneading. Unfortunately, i really didn't want to, i was still on his chest he grabbed the closest blanket and covered his legs "why are you even here," i just angerlly meowed at him "what? You know I'm not as dumb as you think" what the fuck? "Milo i know it's you, if you wanted to hang out could have just asked" fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. "Can you change back human?" I shook my head no "well you are the only one who has a key to your room,Soooo were are you going to change"
I got a great idea and jumping off of his bed and scratched at his closet "oh god, so what are you going to wear?" I have my underwear made out of my own hair (kinds like Mirio's hero suit) i just scraped at the door again "ugh, fine" he got up and opened his walk-in closet and turned on the light he closed the door " cinnamon" i turned back human "um what can i wear?"
"Any hoodie except the red one, and i have a small pair of sweats i think in the last drawer" i looked around and all the hoodies are like X-L's and XX-L "why does he wear hoodies two sizes too big" i grabbed a black hoodie with white and red pill on it and a glitched out [OVERDOSE] under the pill. I put it on while looking for the pants he said I could wear. I only found black jeans, i looked in the dresser i opened the top one "SHIT that's his underwear drawer" i turned red and closed it very fast and went too the bottom one "ahh here there they are" i grabbed the gray sweats and put them on and walked out "why are you red?" Tomura said "uhh,it's nothing, what are you watching?" He changed the show "Blue Exorcist"
"Cool , so I kinda lost my key to my room"
"Your an idiot"
"Yeah I know, can you like decay it?"
"No, the doors are quirk proof"
"Damnit, so I'll just stay here until I can find my key"
"Why can't you go to the living room?" Tomura said annoyed
"Well I'm wearing your clothes, and I don't want Toga to fan girl over it"
"Ugh, fine" I sat down on the other side of his bed and watched the anime. "Why is it so cold in your room?" I asked tomura just pointed to the open window "why do you have your window open its almost winter?!"
"I like the cold breeze" damn it's so fUcking cold. So I moved closer to him, he looked over to me, he didn't have his hand on his face "what are you doing?" He asked innocently while he slightly tilted his head to the right "God damnit that was so fuckin cute" "I-im just moving closer,it's cold". He looked around and grabbed a fluffy dark green blanket and threw it at my face "you can use that" I wrap myself up (l look like this)

It smells like him, oh god what is up with me, he looked at me and lightly smiled (not his weird cat smile ) I blushed lightly and looked back to the tv and kept watchingAbout 45 minutes later I yawned it was getting late

About 45 minutes later
I yawned it was getting late... But this anime is very intriguing (me and Shiggy are side to side) I can make it a little longer
Not even 2 minutes later
3rd POV
Milo leaned on Shigaraki's shoulder and slowly fell asleep "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING" Shigiraki was screaming at himself "so he is asleep" "hey wake up" he nuged his shoulder with his fist "hmm,hm"
"Wake up"
"mmm, no"milo responded sleepily and fell back asleep "I could push him off my bed,... No he'll probably land in some trash, ugh I'll just sleep on the floor" Shigiraki started to stand up when he felt a small hand grab his hoodie "ple-ase stay" milo said without opening his eyes he kept his hand on Shigaraki's hoodie "shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit, what do I doooo,"
Shigaraki POV
I contemplated just laying down on the floor but milo didn't let go of my hoodie, and I can't take it off. I sighed grabbed an extra blanket and layed down next to the small cat boy, he almost immediately grabbed on to my arm, so I covered us up and tried to sleep
My POV
(This is my dream)
I was on a bed barely covered with a blanket I looked under the blanket and I was buck ass naked, I looked around "this isn't my room... THIS IS SHIGARAKI'S ROOM" I saw the door creak open and saw him come in "hmm, you really are a slut huh" he walked to the bed and pinned me down and start kissing me deeply. I moaned into the kiss(not italics is not dream) "ngh~" he softly moaned "what, the fuck ?" Shigaraki woke up from the small noise that milo made. Shigaraki was running his hands up and down my sides while sucking on my neck."ngh~, yes keep going" milo said almost silently "what the fuck?"Tomura asked himself
Shiggy POV
3 hours later
I felt something heavy on my chest and I look to see... Milo, he was on my chest like a backpack "what the fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"
I just chose (to try) to ignore it and went back to sleep
7 hours later
I woke up to milo on my chest lightly snoring, oh my god what the hell he didn't move at all, I was red(I'm not used to being cuddled)
I slowly tried to move him. He didn't move so I just grabbed the tv remote and turned it on, I moved to sit up straight but milo moved with me (

This is the pose but with the green blanket on top of us) I got to watch about five episodes when I felt milo start to move and Groan 3rd POVMilo started to stir awake in the process of awakening he accidentally grinded on Tomura's lower areas

3rd POV
Milo started to stir awake in the process of awakening he accidentally grinded on Tomura's lower areas. Tomura let out a small groan, he turned bright red and smacked his hand over his mouth, Milo kept moving around and then finally opened his eyes yawned and stretched his arms up and looked up to see a flustered Tomura "goo-d morning" he gave the taller male a sleepy smile and nuzzled his head into Tomura's chest "I swear to God he is going to kill me" Tomura thought

1600 words
I actually don't know why I wrote this but........ Here it is