a kid named rocks

✨ Au ✨ me and Tomura got hit with a stupid quirk that makes kids...💀

Me and bups were on our date well... More like getting stuff for our date, we can't really go on traditional dates so our dates are staying at home pulling a paper slip out of the bowl and doing that activity. This date activity is ✨ making baked goods✨ this one is my personal favorite, Tomura doesn't really like 'dates' but I make him do it, I'm a great boyfriend💕 "bups can we make brownies?" He looked back at me "sure? I don't really care cause I don't know how to bake"
"Yay!" I smiled and grabbed his thumb "I do know how to make apple pie though, my mom used to make it all the time and I would help..." He sounded sad "oooo! We should bake a pie! I like cherry pies and lemon!" I'm guessing he smiled though the mask "I guess but they take a long time"
"We can make it next date and this one we make brownies and cake, I want cake" he laughed and pulled me along. I luv him so much 💟 💕 the alley way was cold. I heard foot steps coming out way "Tomura someone is coming" the foot steps got louder, like running "oh fuck me" Tomura was on alert "YOU'LL BE PERFECT!" Who ever it was yelled at us, I get behind Tomura grabbing his hoodie then .. I passed out after seeing a big bright light
3rd POV
Shigiraki and miles both passed out hitting the ground, a horrible ripping pain rippled through both there body's jolting them back awake "t-tOMURA?" Miles vision was black "I'm right here, can you see?"
"N-no... what happened?" Tomura was silent "I don't know, I think that guy used his Quirk"
"...baby.." he sounded worried "yeah?" Miles vision was coming back "i-i think that guy had his was with me..." Tomura got closer to the semi panicking boy "how?"
"My ass hurts, like the... I hope he didn't" Tomura thought "oh...if it isn't that maybe it's a side effect of the quick? Cause I see a child next to you" both we silent "what?"
"Yeah a kid that looks like a mix of us" the child in question stood up "DADDY! DAD! Why are you on the ground?"
"... what?" The cat boy saw the kid and sure enough,there was a kid that looked like them

(I didn't feel like drawing so I just downloaded gatcha club to make him) "dad why are you on the ground?" The couple was confused "d-daddy? Can you hear me

(I didn't feel like drawing so I just downloaded gatcha club to make him) "dad why are you on the ground?" The couple was confused "d-daddy? Can you hear me..?"
"Yeah kid.. we can hear you" miles stood up "who is dad and who is daddy" the leader looked at the child "daddy's daddy!" He smiled running up hugging onto his leg "that doesn't help"
"Daddys 'baby'!" That also didn't help "that still doesn't help, what is a different name?" The bluenette looked at the bi-colored hair kid "hmmm I've heard 'SLUT'! Only at night though And uhmm 'darling!', those are the ones I've heard!" His innocence was almost surprising "so I'm dad" he pointed to himself, "and he's 'daddy'" and pointed to the still confused cat boy "yup!"
"And what's your name?"
"Did you forget! It's Rocks remember, silly daddy, Rocks Shimura!" The 'parents' looked at each other "Shimura? Tomura isn't your name Shigiraki?" He nodded "yeah... But my birth name is different, it's Tenko.. Shimura" Rocks held his 'dads' leg "this is alot to take in..."

592 words

You bet there is going to be more of this shit