YOU DONT KNOW?!✨

"Hey Dabi, I have a question?" Milo Asked "what is it"
"How many people have you kissed?"
"... What the fuck is a kiss?" Milo was shocked "..you don't know what a kiss is?"
"No?"
"Have you ever had sex?!"
"What the hell is sex?!" He looked grossed out "... Your joking... Right?"
"No, what the hell is Sex?!" Tomura was across the bar "... You seriously don't know?"
"Shut the hell up hand job"
"... Do you even know what a hand job is?" Milo Asked sarcastically "...no? What is it"
"What did you think it was?"
"Ya know, doing jobs. With your hands, he has like 30 hand"
"Dabi.. no, a hand job is when someone strokes another person's dick" Dabi's nose scrunched up "eww, that's gross" Tomura chuckled "you need to learn about sex" he got up and left "I'll teach you" milo got up and dragged Dabi to his room "first, the basics kissing, HEY TOMURA CAN YOU GET IN HERE?" Tomura walked in "this, is a kiss" he kissed Tomura "when someone puts his lips on someone else's body" dabi looked grossed out " there are different kinds, but that is a basic one"
"...gross"
"Sex.. is different, sex is when a penis goes into someone's hole, wether it be an asshole pussy or mouth, until both cum"
"...what the hell is cum?"
"... HAVE YOU NEVER CAME BEFORE?" Milo Asked surprised "what the HELL IS CUM" milo and Tomura shared a look "...okay, it is a discharge out of the tip of the dick or out of a hole of a pussy, it often happens when someone orgasms"
"What's a or-"
"A orgasm is a realise of pleasure after stimulation of the dick or puss"... "Cum only happens after puberty-"
"What's puberty"
".... YOUR 24 YEARS OLD, YOU'VE GONE THOUGH IT"
"... But what is it?"
"When your body changes from a kid to adult, for boys the balls drop and hair starts to grow in places it useally doesn't, and your voice gets deeper, your dick grows, and your balls produce seamen, that and the eggs of a uterus makes a baby, that's what sex is for"

"Sex sounds gross" dabi said scrunching his nose "and there is also diffrent sexualities and genders other than boy and girl and straight and gay,"
_____________after teaching dabi the birds and the bees_________________

"And then there's masterbation, where you give pleasure to yourself, it's normal to do, but In private,"
"How the hell do you do that" milo sighed "... You get hard and stroke it untill orgasm or you can stimulate the prostate,...in the ass, if you do, use something safe and with a base,like a dildo or fingers, so it doesn't get stuck up there, for AFAB people, they can stick things up the hole to stimulate the G-spot or they can play with the clitoris, it's basically a small dick" he looked tired "any questions?"
"No, now get out of my room" dabi said back milo left
Dabi POV
.......I wonder what masterbation feels like? How should I do it?... He said something about porn... I'll try that
.
.
.
.
That felt really good, maybe I can try... My fingers up there
.
.
.
.
It hurt for a bit but HOLY SHIT THAT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN MY DICK MASTERBATION....imma do it again
3rd POV
Dabi woke up in the morning like a completely different man, he wasn't stressed, bitchy, or uptight, he was relaxed and calm "good morning dabi"
"Morning"
"Wow, no 'shut up' or 'its to early'"
"Mmmhmn I feel good today"
"Oh... OH YOU- HAAAHAHAHAHHHHHABAHAHA"
"How many times did you?"
"Umm I don't know, I lost count, after the 5th"
"More than 5 times, jesus"

Idk, I thought it would be really funny