his eyes ✨

"is it weird I've never seen milos eyes?" Toga asks "no, he always covers them" spinner said, toga sipped on her drink "I just want to know what they look like" toga pouted and whined. Milo watched her pout "why do you want to see my eyes?"
"I don't know, I just want to"
Dabi joined in "I've seen his eyes
"So have I" Tomura added "well" she huffed "Tomura and Dabi railed him"
"Yeah, who ever rails him gets to see his eyes"
. Milo snapped his head over, "Hmpf it's unfair I wanna see his eyes, he has been styling his hair differently so his eyes are more visible! But I haven't seen them!"
"okayyy... Toga you know what" he moved his hair so it wasn't in his eyes "there! Happy?" His red eyes darted to everyone in the room "...wait? Your eyes are red, but the whites are black and white?" (The left eyes white are black and the right is white) He nodded still looking at Tomura "it's from my past, something to do with my Quirks" toga had stars in her eyes and she got closer "OH! AND YOUR COLOR ARE HEARTS! THATS SO CUTE" (like the color and pupil are red and hearts cause fuck u) Miles backed up "yeah? Are you done?"
"No I wanna still see them there's so cool lookin, I haven't met anyone with heart eyes, like actual heart eyes"
"Thank you?" She bounced "and you and Tomura mach, there the same color!" Tomura looked at them "I guess so.."

250 words