nasty perv💔☁️

The league has kidnapped one of the 1-A kids a couple days ago, Mineta, he was tied down in the bar "c-can you just kill me I don't want to be tortured!" The grape was crying "oh my GOD SHUT UP" dabi yelled he was getting irritated "EEP-" Mineta was now crying. Tomura was seriously regretting kidnaping grape, he was expecting him to be a less angry bakugo, less vilont bakugo, Tomura has seen how Mineta fights. And frankly he's a coward he has a very useful Quirk but he runs away from problems *"okay.. this kid is annoying he keeps crying and asking for me to kill him, sure it would be fun to kill him, but his Quirk is too useful, and if we get him on our side he can tell us all about 1-A hell maybe even most of UA, sure is is a coward but I've seen at the USJ he was able to take down the water team, sure it was with the help of the frog girl and izuku fuckin midorya. I hate that kid-*" Tomura took a drink of his Sparkling apple juice,
Tomura POV
"okay..- Minoru Mineta-" aandd he's crying again ". . . Why are you crying" jesus "d-d-DONT HURT MEE" -╭╮- what the fuck "I- what?, Aren't you a hero in training?" He nodded still crying... This is exhausting...I really need a dick sucking... Actually I just want comfort right now..
3rd POV
Tomura sat back down sighing deeply, moving 'father' so he can take a drink. Miles walked into a bar, just now noticing grape, he was wearing his shorter shorts long socks and Tomuras hoodie. Milo slowly walked to Tomura leaning on him "hi bups" he smiled, yawned and stealthily kissed tomuras cheek, making him blush slightly under 'father'. Milos back was too Mineta "damn~" Mineta groaned out looking at his butt, he turned his head to nasty grapest "t-tomura did he say that..?" Tomura looked at grapest "you got a nice ass~""cat girls are always so hot" Mineta was basically drooling "w-what.." his heart dropped and his eyes teared up, he quickly covered his eyes with his hair and turned around "your flat chested, but you have a fat ass, I could work with it~" miles looked at Tomura almost crying "i- u-uhm" his voice was wobbly "oi, shut the hell up your making him upset" Mineta didn't listen to Tomura "but come on~, she like really hot" he was actually drooling now "Yeah, I Know He is"
"Why are you protecting her? What is she your girlfriend" miles was standing there pulling his hoodie down trying to cover as much as possible *"I'm such an ideot, and I thought I looked good...of course I don't pass..*" he was looking down whipping his tears "Tomura it i-is okay, I know I don't look like a boy, I do look so feminine-" he felt like choking when he said feminine and 'dont look like a boy' "NO! Its not okay, this asshole is misgendering you and sexual harassing you" Tomura stood up and leaned over Mineta taking off 'father' "if you keep harassing my boyfriend you will be dust" mineta was shaking slightly "b-but she's so hot, how can I control myself" Tomura grabbed his neck choking him, making him turning blue "it is basic human distancey to not sexual harass someone, even we don't do that, now~, I'll give you a choice, we let you go, and tell everyone why you have a bruised neck, because you were being transphobic and sexually harassing him, or I kill you" Mineta was crying again "l-let M-me g-g-go" Tomura smirked and choked him harder turning him purple and blue, making grape pass out *" now to comfort milo... I don't know how to comfort*" he hesitantly walked up to him "u-uhm" he raised his arms slightly and then dropped them again, raised then dropped untill finally softly hugging the crying boy, patting his back with closed fists "it's okay? He passed out" miles was still crying, but slowly the crying stopped and miles hugged back "do you want to go to my room?" Milo nodded and followed Tomura holding onto the back of his hoodie "mngh bups 🥺 can we hurt him tomorrow?" Tomura slightly smiled "sure, how I hurt, or how you hurt, physical or mental?"
"Mental" he whipped his eyes again yawning "c-can we c-cuddle 😖👉👈" Tomura sighed ".. fine but only today"
"I Know you like cuddling!" Tomura sat on his bed. "Hmpf- let's just get this over with" miles smiled slightly and sat on Tomuras lap laying his head on his shoulder hugging onto his chest "luv u 🥺" Tomura blushed, grabbing onto miles pulling him closer "*I'm probably never gonna get used to him saying he loves me- he just so cute ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄-⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄ why,why am I like this*" Tomura started lowly humming a random tune hugging onto miles. He started softly purring nuzzling into Tomura's chest. The bluenette smiled softly laying down "...are you asleep?" Miles looked up "not yet ( ◜‿◝ )" he yawned, Tomura smiled "oh did I tell you about this new game update?" Milo looked confused "no, but do tell"
"So-" Tomura started talking about the new game and how he wants it "I've heard that there is *insert weapon* in it and it hits a 20+ blow if used right, which is alot more than a normal 5+ damage that all the other weapons hit" milo was looking up to his boyfriend with loving eyes "cool! So the *insert weapon* is kinda like a huge upgrade from the last one?" Tomura hummed "yeah, and if it is used right with a 'cheat' it is more than 3x the regular" the blonde softly smiled and looked to his lover "hehm~ your a nerd"
"Hey"
"But a cute nerd" he moved forward and kissed his cheek making his cheeks dust red "hmp," he tightened his grip pulling the cat boy closer "if you weren't a cutie you would be dust" he smiled (his dorky cat smile you know what I'm talking about) "yeah, but I am always a 'cutie' so I would never be dust" he looked up "aww, your smile is so cute . .̮♡" Tomura blushed again "s-shush blondie" he smiled and yawned "okay..bluey?" They both softly laughed "okay.. but we should probably get to sleep, it's already 3"
"Awww, :( okayyy" he kissed the taller and closed his eyes, softly purring and slightly 'kneeding' his chest with (so with my Quirk I can turn into a cat, and in my human form I can, purr, meow, and retract claws) his dullend claws

1130 words
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧