shower 😩

Dabi got down to the 'living room'
And a putrid rancid disgusting rotting flesh smell came with him, like it smelt like he hasn't showered in months, my nose scrunched as he sat down at a bar stool, Tomura was the first to speak up "when the fuck was the last time you showered?" he had a  gaging tone  "umm I don't know" he sipped on his cup of coffee "can you take a shower today?" I asked him after drinking my monster, "I don't want to" this stanky gross man...no not even man CHILD "why?" Tomura asked irritated "cause I don't want to"
"Can you please, you smell" I said  trying to be mean "I really don't want to~" he was now looking at me. He needs to shower... Now "can you shower for me?" I know he has a soft spot for me and Toga, "ugh whyyy" this horny stanky arsonist of a man, "you smell bad, like death itself" Tomura said getting his apple juice out of the fridge, "but, no" god what do I have to do to get him to shower... I could get him cute soaps... No, good soap, No, I actually don't know what to do "you smell awful, like the fucking basement" he was right the basement stunk so bad, all the body's are down there, "well that's rude, I don't like showers" how can he not like showers "what can I do to make you fucking shower?" He smirked... This was a mistake, "shower with me~" he wispered to me WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY "I won't shower any other way" he crossed his arms "c-can we discuss this in private!?" I almost yelled from surprise, I'm sure my cheeks dusted red "fine by me~" this lazy, stinky, horny boy, he got up and I shortly followed, Tomura was giving the stink eye, he did not like this idea. I followed dabi up the stairs and into his room, "why?" I asked very confused "because~" is he trying to out brat the brat? "Fine guess I'll have to take a shower with you"
"Hell-" I cut him off "but you owe me something~" he turned red "not that way pervert~" "get your stuff for the shower" I left to my room, I got my cheap soap, speaker, tooth paste and brush, then my clothes (hoodie and black sweats)  "what the hell am I doing..." I went over to the bathroom and set down my stuff on the counter and waited for nasty. He walked in with only a tank top and shorts... Nothing else "do you have soap?" He looked over "noooooo" THIS NASTY MURDERER "you don't have soap!?"
"No"
"You need soap" god he'll have use my soap "hope you'll be okay with smelling like strawberries and cream" he was confused "sure I guess". "Why do you have so much stuff?"
"I have my soap clothes toothbrush and paste, and then my speaker, I use most of this everyday"
"That's alot of stuff for a shower"
3rd POV
Dabi turned on the water and pulled the curtain to one side, "ready~"
"Im just here so you shower fuck wipe" milo said bright red, he was going to be in a confidend area with a naked Dabi. Dabi started to take his shirt off. Milo turned around and took off his large hoodie and started pulling his pants down, dabi was already naked, milo grabbed his soap and speaker and stood infront of the shower "are you going to get in~?" Dabi asked already in the shower... Milo got in and started playing his music, my darling dopamine by days' n daze  came on (I love that song) as he wet his hair and squirted some soap on his head "you need some too" he turned around... Dabi was hard... HE HAD A DICK PIERCING, Dabi went bright red and he quickly turned away "i-i I'm sorry!" Milo just squirted some soap on his head "wash y-your hair"
Now milo had a horrible idea he was going to be a brat and tease him, he moved his tail so it would lightly touch Dabi's thighs... This is going to be what he owes him, milo dropped his bars soap and bent over to grab it... Extra sexually, Dabi was staring " you also need this~" milo  gave him the bar soap "o-okay" he was bright red it looked like he was going to catch fire "can you get my back~?" Milo asked "uhh y-yeah sure" Dabi was still hard as he cleaned milos back "oh I know what you can do to pay me back for this~" he said "what is it?" Milo got closer to dabi "I'm really horny, you can help me~" Dabi's Quirk activated for a quick flash before the water extinguished it "u-h.yea-h, sure" he stuttered "aww nervous~?" "I was nervous my first time too~"
"IT'S not my first time" he pouted
"Yeah, okay~,fuck me" Dabi stood there,like deep in thought "do you know what to do?"
"No"
"Aww~ so cute~, well first you get your partner ready, getting them aroused" dabi still looked confused "okay, getting them hard or wet, here you can finger me first and then fuck me~" Dabi looked at milo dumbfounded "how?"
"You put a finger in my hole and move it around, I'll show you~" milo sat down and spread his legs "watch~" he put a finger in and moved it in and out "you also can add another when the partner is lose enough~ and you can hook your finger up to hit there g-spot or prostate"
"Oh,I can do that~" milo stood up  and bent over, "so like this?" Dabi put a finger in "y-eah" milo moaned out Dabi started to move his finger and then hooked it "ahh~" milo covered his mouth "ohh so that's the g-spot" he wispered he kept hooking his finger "can I add another finger now?" Dabi asked "y-ahh~- yeah" he was on the wall, dabi added another finger "
AHh-~" milo let out a high pitched moan Before covering his mouth "I'm guessing I'm doing this well~?"
"Y-ahh~eah" milo was a moaning mess, "a-nd you can play with the clit" dabi stopped "what's that?" He asked "the nub above the hole" milo pointed to it "this, you can rub it to make your partner to cum faster"
"Oh" dabi started rubbing it and with his other hand thrusted his fingers, "ahH~DABI~, i- huh~m g-oing to cu-ah~m" dabi looked confused but kept doing what he was doing. Milo came on Dabi's hand "is that how people will pussy's cum!?" He was very confused he looked at his fingers. He spread his fingers as cum stretched "is that your cum!?" He was like a  teenager learning about sex for the first time. "Ye-ah, now you can fuck m-e~" Dabi went red  "O-OKay... How would I do that in the shower?" Milo shook his head "hmm, I can be in the wall legs wrapped around you as you fuck me~" dabi froze... His Quirk kept activating before getting put out by the water "y-yeah that works for me" milo leaned up agents the wall as Dabi pinned him there "ok I'm going to jump and wrap my legs around you~" he put his hands on Dabi's shoulder and jumped. Dabi's dick was under milo "okay ready~" dabi was bright red he was avoiding eye contact, dabi positioned his dick "can I put it in?" He asked "yes~, put it in daddy" milo wispered in his ear. Dabi pushed in roughy milo hissed in pain "ow let me adjust" tears were running down milos face  "this isn't my first time, but... He went in to fast, I'm probably bleeding a bit" milo thought Dabi leaned down and kissed Milo roughly to district him from the pain, milo started kissing Dabi's jaw line sucking lightly, leaving small light hickeys on his dark Burns "you c-an move now~" Dabi started going slow "huhmm~, f-aster~" dabi grabbed Milos ass and lifted him up and started to thrust faster lifting him up and down earning high pitched moans. Milo scratched down Dabi's back getting loud moans from him, Milo put his head on Dabi's shoulder dabi started heating up his hands just enough to lightly burn milos ass "AHh-~" milo bit his lip to try and muffle his moans he bite Dabi's shoulder "ahHH~" Dabi moaned loudly. Milo was getting close... Luckily the music was louder than the moans just barely louder, "AHHH~DABi~ I-M close~"  his voice was giving out "m-ahh~-e too" dabi started going faster and harder, milo started to cum and bit down on Dabi's shoulder leaving a red bite mark before throwing his head back releasing a loud moan, Dabi was getting sloppy with the thrusts "p-ull AHH~ out~"  dabi pulled out and came on the wall behind them. They were both breathing heavily,  there forehead's pressed together  Dabi set him down and moved the shower head so it was facing them, the cold water hit Dabi's back making a hiss sound as it evaporated. "Y-ou st-ill need to use the b-ar soap"

1555 words