caught 😩

So ya know the AU where young villian who get caught go to class 1-A... Yeah it's one of those

My POV
I have been at the ua thing for about a month... I am super horny after sex every week to none really takes a toll on you, BUT I still have Tomura's and Dabi's phone number... And maybe a couple hoodies. I was talking to the pink one and the electric guy, we were playing truth or dare... Fun
"MILOOO, truth or dare" the pink one yelled "dare I'm not a pussy" Mina and Denki looked at each other "I get to call someone on your contacts" AH SHIT "yeah fine hold on" I changed Dusty husband (Tomura) to just T and stinky boy with big dick energy (dabi) just to D and Changed Yandere bitch (Toga) to YB and handed mina the phone "oh you only have 7 contacts" she sounded disappointed "oh hawks would be fun" Denki said "yeah but it's hawks, not exciting, HOWEVER The T and D, sounds intriguing" she said "wow didn't know you knew such a big word" the both yelled "HEY" Mina tapped a random number and called it... Ring... Ring... Rin- - Milo?- Tomura... She picked Tomura -NOPE THIS IS MINA ASHIDO, AND DENKI KAMINARI- they both yelled Tomura stayed silent -BITCH YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CALLED HIM- I grabbed my phone and ran to my room -w-what was that?-
-oh nothing-
-soo, got any info?-
-yeah were going to a training facility soon-
-nice, so like why?-
-honestly bb, I'm horny as fuck-
-but I can't get there-
-i could sneak you in-
-this convo escalated quickly- he chuckled
-b-but im horny, please sir please fuck my brains out- I used my anime voice, it always gets him
-ugh fine, see you soon~- he hung up AHH SHIT IMMA GET RAILED... FINALLY I 'got ready' and sent my location. I don't know how he's going to get in here but . . . Imma get railed so It doesn't matter.
15 minutes later..
I heard a soft knock at the balcony window, I opened the currents and saw Tomura with a smirk, I opened the door "we have to be quite~ it's only 7:30"
"Okay~" he kissed me, roughly pushing me up agents the wall with a light thud, he tapped my thigh, (that indicates to wrap me legs around him úwù) I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands were tangled In his soft hair lightly pulling, "b-abe we should pu-t music on to muffle the mo-ans" I was breathing heavily "fine cover those pretty moans~" I blushed hardcore and put on my "songs to get railed to" playlist and put it on my speaker "let's continue~" we started making out again. He was hard so I started to put my hand down his pants "hm~, eager are we~?" He undid his belt and unzipped his pants, "strip for me~ slut~" I started taking my shirt off, he threw his jacket off as I got my pants down. I was only in my Boxers Tomura still in his pants, he put his hand down my boxers stroking my mini dick, "huh~" he dusted my boxers "heyyy I liked those boxers" he smirked "I don't care~" he shoved a finger in me "AH-" he covered my mouth pinky up "shh~ they don't need to know your a whore now do they lover boy~" he started to hook his finger, muffled moans came out of my mouth "so Lewd~" he added another finger moving faster, he threw me on my bed "sorry can't tye you up tonight~ I know you want that" he started kissing up my thigh sucking leaving Hickeys up and down my inner thigh, he pushed his middle and ring finger inside. And thumb on my PP rubbing, I bit my lip as he trailed up my abdomen and chest leaving bite marks and Hickeys everywhere, he was hitting my spot every time making me moan louder every thrust. I was getting close "t-omURA I'm c-lose" he started to go faster, I started to cum, I was mid way through my orgasm and he stopped... He stopped, " now return my favor~" he pulled his pants and boxers down just enough so his dick can be free, I sat up and started stroking him with both hands, Pinky's up, he let out a groan "hmm~, let-s try something" he grabbed my phone and turned the music down so it was like a loud whisper "Heh~ okay~" he twiched, I stopped and landed on my back "fuck me sir~" he looked at me "okay lover boy~" he got on top of me lining up, he looked at me and pushed half in, "AhH~ oh it hurts so good~" " let me adjust~"
"Argh~ your still so tight~" I tapped his arm letting him know he can move. He started slowly "arhh~" his hand gripping on my hips, gripping hard, there will probably be bruises tomorrow, he started going faster "AHh~ yES~" my mouth was open so he stuck his fingers in, "MMM~", god he is perfect, he started going harder "YES~," he took his fingers out of my mouth a string of silva connected. The speaker was right next to the door, so it was louder at the door, the only thing that was heard was skin slapping moans and 'Lurk' by the Neighbourhood (I recommend this song ) playing softly in the background. Tomura went faster "AH-~" Tomura covered my mouth "shh lover boy~"
3rd pov at the common room
Iida was sitting down talking with Uraraka "do you hear the music?" Iida asked chopping imaginary carrots "yeah, it sounds like its coming from the boys dorm rooms" Mina and Denki were still playing Truth Or Dare, "OH Iida-kun I can come with you to see who it is" Mina said getting up and stretching, "thank you Ashido I appreciate it"
My POV
Tomura was going really fast and hard, I was a moaning mess. His hand was still over my mouth, the bed was squeaking alot... It sounded like it was going to break, I was getting close again "s-ir ím çlose~" It was very muffled.........
That when the door swinged open
3rd POV
Iida opened the door with Mina Denki and Uraraka behind him, Tomura snapped his head to the door wide eyed milo turned off the music quickly "VILLIAN" Iida yelled, Tomura pulled out and quickly pulled his pants up "CAN YOU HANDLE THEM? Iida yelled again "I GOT THIS" mina yelled back"IM GETTING AIZAWA SENSEI" Iida ran away, Tomura jumped off the bed and ran out the door down the stairs and though the commons and out the front door with Mina Uraraka and Denki running after him milo threw on tomuras jacket and a pair of boxers and ran (more like fast limping) out after him Tomura yelled behind him "BYE LOVER BOY SEE YOU LATER~" and he jumped the fence as Mina shot acid at him.
After that fiasco
"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled at Milo "WHAT- YOU HAVE HICKEYS E V E R Y W H E R E" bakugo added "WAS THE TOMURA SHIGIRAKI?!" mina yelled at him. Aizawa arivved to alot of yelling, "everyone shUT UP" his hair started flouting "Aizawa Sensei, Milo and the leader of the league of villains were caught having intercourse in his dorm room" Aizawa sighed and looked at milo "I'm going to say this once WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK," Iida gasped "why, just why, why would you fuck him" Aizawa looked so close to killing Milo "did he get away?" He looked at everyone "yeah sorry, he's really fast for someone that skinny" mina said "MILES, your not off the hook". Aizawa never used his real/full name " has this happened before, like you having sex" milo nodded "how old is he, what 20, 21?"
"He's 19" milo said Aizawa looked so disappointed "your 17..., YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT WITH A 19 YEAR OLD" "you need to write an apology to the people who chases him and the people who saw him"
"Wait why?" Aizawa was going to lose his shit, he took a deep breath "because they just seen Tomura Shigaraki half naked run across there living room, I think that would be traumatic"
"But-"
"No buts, they have to fight him in the future... I don't think anyone wants to see there enemy half naked" "and how the hell did he get I n!?"
"I actually don't know" he sighed, Aizawa turned around and walked away

1435 words