jealous 😩

So this is an AU were hawks and Mirko spied on the LOV

This isn't finished I just need to publish more parts so have this stupid thing

3rd POV
Mirko and hawks were at the LOV base trying to get any info, so far nothing, Mirko was sitting next to the one and only, Tomura Shigaraki. hawks was across the room keeping an eye on the two. Dabi was looking at Mirko and noticed... She was, blushing?, Her and Tomura were talking about god knows what, "I think Mirko might like someone~" hawks said elbowing Dabi "oh, well she'll be disappointed" he shook his head "oh? And why is that?" Hawks asked "you'll see" dabi said getting up from where he was sitting, hawks was still confused. He had no idea what the burnt man was talking about
Tomura was scooting away from the short girl (bruh I just found out SHE 5'2 ) Mirko was......Aggressively flirting, "are you dating someone?" She asked
"why do you want to know?"
"Oh I don't know" she started touching his arm "can you not?" He hissed at her, he was pretty red,( he is touch starved and almost never gets flirted with, other then with me)
Dabi POV
I was walking to my room to get away from... Whatever the chick was doing and passed Milo, I stopped him "oh my God milo can you please stop the girl from trying to flirt with Boss?" He looked confused "she's flirting with Tomura?" He started to laugh "yeah I think she's pretty stupid, it's pretty obvious he isn't interested" he stopped laughing as he walked into the living room, god I know damn well I need to wear the noise cancelling headphones,
Hawks POV
I saw milo walk down the stairs, he looked at Shigiraki looked at Mirko looked at Shigiraki and then giggled, what the fuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,  "hey Tomura~" Rumi looked at him with death in her eyes...this isn't going to go well, Shigiraki looked at milo with a, relieved look?, Milo walked over to the couch and sat on the arm next to Shigiraki, Rumi looked almost sad...DID SHE ACTUALLY LIKE HIM!?!?, This fucking idiot. I saw Shigiraki put his arm around milos waist...OH SHIT, THEY FUCK DON'T THEY, Dabi came back down with headphones and sat back down, "soooooo does Shigiraki and milo... Are they a thing?"
"Oh I don't know, they fuck sometimes" Dabi said like it was nothing... Of course they do, Rumi was still flirting milo looked at her with the most passive Aggressive smile ever, Dabi chuckled "I think you should get ear plugs soon"
"What why?" I was very confused he just shook his head and snickered
3rd POV
Milo started playing with Tomura's hair looking at Mirko, So she 'stepped up her game' she was now trying to get fucked... He was really close to killing her, "hey bub you should show her who belongs to you~" Milo wispered in Tomuras ear, he blushed... Consequently when Mirko touched his leg, she smirked and looked at Milo, milo was now dirty talking into Tomura's ear "your driving me crazy, I need you inside~" "your hands will look awesome as my new necklace~" "I'm not wearing any underwear~ I'm ready for you~" "your ass looks lonely without my hands on it~" " fuck me till I can't talk~" "bend me over and fuck me~" "tye me up and make me beg~" Tomura was bright red, Mirko  still had her hand on his thigh, moving it up and down a little. Milo was still talking dirty... Tomura looked down and saw he was getting hard, Mirko also noticed "oh~" Tomura was staring daggers at Mirko. Milo started playing with the hand on his face "meet me in the your room in five~" milo said loud enough for Tomura and Mirko to hear, Milo walked off swinging his hips, his tiny tail slightly swishing around. Hawks leaned to Dabi "oh so this is what you meant"
"Yeah" dabi got up ran upstairs got something and ran back down "I'm leaving" and walked out. Tomura got up took off the hand winked at Mirko and went up stairs.
Milo was on Tomuras bed only in his shirt touching... Down there softly moaning, Tomura opened the door "you slut~, you were jealous weren't you~" he started to take off his belt and jacket "can't have some girl flirting with my man~" milo sat up on the many pillows "now fuck me~, show her who belongs to you" Tomura grabbed his belt "hands" "now" milo gave him his hands, Tomura tied them to the bed frame. And started touching his thing getting soft moans "you are going to have to get punished, making me hard out there~" Tomura spit on his fingers and pushed them into milo "AhG~, yes sir~" Tomura started to finger him, hard and fast, milo was moaning louder every time Tomura thrust into his spot (idk if into or onto or idk ) Tomura was going harder and started rubbing his member "your such a whore~ "
____________________________________
Mirko was sitting next to hawks talking "honestly... Yeah no, I was just trying to get information... He got hard "
"Rumi... Stop lying" Mirko went red "I-IM NOT LYING FEATHER BRAIN"
"Then why did you keep 'flirting' even when Milo was flirting!?"
"Shut it" She hissed "*ARH YES~*"
Both looked at each other "... He wasn't lying" "*AHH~ GOD IT FEELS SO GO-OD~*" "*hmm~ does it really~?*"
".... really? With two hero's here?"
"Well... Guess he really didn't like you flirting with Shigiraki"
"*Go ahead cum~*" "ARHH~ AHUHAHUHAHUUH~ FuCK~*" "*good boy~*"
____________________________________
"C-an you change from your belt to something else, it's starting to rub my wrists raw"
"Sure thing angel face~" Tomura got hand cuffs and cuffed him to the bed