walk 😩😩😩😩😩

(I drew that and the gloves, 🥺 much more wholesome then what is happening in this)
"Shigaraki Tomura, I need you to scout out places, I will also have someone to go with you" kurogiri said as Tomura put his phone down, he sighed "fine, where do I need to scout out?"
"I will send the coordinates to you" Milo walked in obviously just woken up "ahh, perfect Tomura, Milo will accompany you" Kurogiri said to a annoyed Shigiraki and a confused Milo "why Milo?" Tomura asked "because he can get away fast and help you escape,and you two are close"
"We aren't close" Tomura hissed
"Then why do you let him cuddle up against you and play your games with him?" Milo turned red "I don't let him, he will just annoy me if I don't let him, and I don't know why he cuddles me"
"Well... You two get ready to leave, you'll leave at 12"
"Am?" Milo asked "no pm... Of course AM" Shigiraki said irradiated and sarcastically "alright it is 11:30 go get ready i have sent the coordinates to you both" Milo and Shigiraki went to there separate rooms and got ready milo walked out in the overdose hoodie ( a black X-L hoodie with

 Of course AM" Shigiraki said irradiated and sarcastically "alright it is 11:30 go get ready i have sent the coordinates to you both" Milo and Shigiraki went to there separate rooms and got ready milo walked out in the overdose hoodie ( a black X-...

On it)

And black combat boot with yellow and blue laces, "OoO there red, JUST LIKE BLOOD" toga jumped around milo with a knife out "TOGA, SHUT UP" Dabi yelled from his roomMy POV"Milo are you ready to leave, Tomura is on the  couch waiting" kurogiri said...

My POV
"Milo are you ready to leave, Tomura is on the couch waiting" kurogiri said polishing a already clean glass, "hey~, Tomura I'm ready" I almost yelled at him "damn why are-you -so loud?, Is that my hoodie?"
"Umm it's mine" I said knowing damn well its his
"That was my hoodie I let you use it when you were locked out of your room" he was confused "you never asked for it"
"YEAH I DID" kurogiri opened up a warp in front of us "here go in and you will be behind a building, remember that building I will pick you guys up at 5:30 AM ", we stepped in and was warped to behind a 7/11 "oh i know here, hey tomura there is a skate park near here can we go?"
"No we need to scout this place out, ua kids live around here" I pulled out my phone as it dinged
Mamagiri:"here are the places you need to scout out 😊"
Mamagiri:"******* ********* **** ***** *the skate park*" hope you'll find stuff"
"Hey tomura now we have to go to the skate park" I showed him the text "ugh fine" he sighed "I knew you would have Come~" he just rolled his eyes and started walking
10 minutes later
"God I'm horny"... I said that OUT LOUD AND MY BOSS IS RIGHT BESIDE ME "what was that?" He smirked. He new damn well what I said, I'm going to kill myself. I turned bright red and looked down and walked faster, we arivved at the park "so what do we do?" He asked "I guess just jot down what goes on and we probably have to come back tomorrow" he sat down on one of the benches "alright so we just observe the surrounding areas"
"This is Boring" I sighed and started walking up and down the ramps "milo stop running around and sit"
"Whyyy"
"Because I said so"
"But what if I don't~" what am I doing sure he's cute and I want him to date me but why do I have to do this now?, Oh because I'm a little shit " if you don't you'll get punished~" HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT ME HE ISN'T BLUSHING WHAT!?!?!? DID HE MEAN WHAT HE SAID "so sit"
"Make me~" he snapped his head towards me "ah shiiiittt" he got up and started walking towards me he had an almost hungry look in his eyes, he was right in front of me... Is this how I die? He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bench and bent me over it "there I made you~" OH MY FUCKIN GOD THAT WAS HOT. I was red "what? Did you really think I would fuck you?, Right now right here, in public, such a whore" he made a tsk noice "whatifIdidwantyouto?" I spoke fast and quietly "what was that doll? You do want me too~ well then" he bent me back over the table part of the bench "hmm actually this will be better" he turned me over "knees now" I hesitated but then I got in my knees. He pulled down his pants reveling his big juicy cock (jk) he pulled them down halfway down his thigh "suck" I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down, and pulled out his half erect, thick , and long shlong . "Umm i don't think this will fit" I looked at it wide eyed, sure I've seen alot of dicks in my life but his... It was huge compared to the other ones, at least 13 inches and the girth don't get me started "well I'll make it fit, you did say you wanted me to fuck you?" I started to stroke him. He was getting fully hard growing bigger "how big is he?!?" I thought, I kept my pinkies up, a very fancy hand job,I didn't want to use my Quirk on him, "i said suck" he was getting impatient. I licked his slit and swirled my tongue around the head, he groaned as I stuck not even half of his length in my mouth I started to Bob my head "I'm not going to walk in weeks"
3rd POV
Milo bobbed his head and sucked, Tomura grabbed his hair pushing his head down his length, milo had half of it in his mouth the head hitting the back of his throat making him gag a bit "argh~, keep doing that" he twiched in milos mouth "mmm~" he let out a low grumble, milo pulled it out with a pop and started rubbing up and down his shaft, Tomura grabbed milos collar and pulled him up "are you ready~?"milo nodded "what was that I didn't hear you"
"Yes I'm ready please fuck m-e"
(BECAUSE CONSENT IS VERBAL)
Tomura pushed him back agents the table and started to take off his belt and pants that's when milo thought "AHH SHIT IM AFAB HE'LL THINK IM GROSS" Tomura pull his pants down revealing the blue boxers. Tomura hooked his finger around the waist band pulling them down "oh, didn't expect that" he cocked his head to the side "umm... Your not like surprised or weirded out?" Milo Asked "no, I mean we're still going to have sex so it doesn't matter, your still a guy"
"I should probably say this umm this is my first time"
"Oh ok, imma rock your shit" Tomura pulled the pants and boxers to his ankles and spread milos legs, he put a finger in his mouth and then pulled it up and slowly thrusted it into milo "oh wow your really tight,"
"Huh~" he let out a soft moan as the blue haired male thrusted faster.
My POV
So... Im getting fucked but a wanted villan who could kill me with a touch... This is so fucking hot "ahh~" he added another finger. I hissed in some sort of pain "h-hold on let me adjust" I felt the pain melt away, I nodded and he started thrusting in and out "argh~"
"You better be quite slut, people are still walking around~" he hooked his finger "AHh~ yes k-eep do-ing that~" he started going faster and hooking up to ma g-spot "HMM~AHH~" my back arched "To-mura, i-m c-lo-se~" I panted out.... Tomura pulled out "heyyy, I was close" I whined "well if you cum now then you won't get my dick~" he leaned down and kisses my neck leaving small red marks "ngh~" Tomura lined his dick up with milos wet hole, he smirked and slammed not even half way in "AH~ouch l-let me adjust" milo had tears down his face, Tomura looked down and saw blood "your bleeding..., that's hot" he leaned down and kissed milo "y-ou can move" Tomura slowly pulled out and back in "mm~ ahh~"
My POV
It hurt alot...like alot alot but god damn it felt good I could feel some liquid leak from down there "ahh~, f-aster" I snaked my hand down and got some liquid and looked at it "...blood,AHh~" I bit my lip trying to suppress my moans "let the neighborhood hear you~" he started going faster, he was curved just right to hit my g-spot every time
"AHHH~~,HMM~ YES~" he started going faster "ARGH~HUH~Y-ES -YE-S~" he grabbed my neck choking me slightly "oh you like huh slut~" he started to choke harder, only one finger up "HMMAH~,Y-YESS~" he went faster, it still hurt, he was going at inhuman speed, he went faster and faster, "AH~ MMMM~ Y-ES~" I grabbed onto the side of the table. I looked to the side... There was someone on there balcony "HEY, GET A FUCKING ROOM" the person yelled they had there phone out. Tomura looked at them and flipped them off and started going faster "ARHH~AHH~HUH~ GUH ~" I felt the femiler bubbleing in my stomach "TO-MURA, IM G-ONG TO C-uM"
"OH DAMN THATS THE LEADER OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAN'S" the kid ran inside "HUH~ARGH~" I came, he was still thrusting but now EVEN FUCKING FASTER, how the hell is he going so fast, "MMH~" I was really sensitive from my orgasm "you really like this huh slut~?" "Argh~" he let out a low groan, he slowed down and start to rub my ßussy "ahh~" it hurt still and I was still sensitive. He started to thrust harder hitting directly on my g-spot "hmm~" he thrusted hard "AhH~" he started to choke me again...but harder "huh~Y-Es~" I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood could hear skin clapping moans and metal hitting concrete. He started to thrust faster, and faster I felt my next orgasm coming "To-mura, i-m g-oing to C-uM~"... He stopped completely... Pulled out stopped choking stopped rubbing "h-ey" I rasped out I could feel my orgasm lifting away "well if you want to cum a second time you will have to beg for it~" he was stroking him self "please let me cum, please" QUICK THiNK OF A PET NAME HE'LL LIKE ahh "please king, let me be your slut let me cum" that got him he slammed in "ouch, AHH~" it hurt alot still, he was going at animalistic speed, rubbing my ßussy with one hand and choking me with the other, I felt the femiler feeling in my lower abdomen "I-M G-OI-NG TO CU-M~" he stop for a minute and started to thrust again it was so much pain and pleasure, he let out groans he pulled out and cam on my bare stomach he went back in "how the hell he cam in like 5 sec and immediately went back in" I thought "ahH~, i-m GOIng TO CuM" he went faster, I cam even harder than before he was getting sloppy with the thrusts he was still rubbing my ßussy, now I was really sensitive and he was going faster and was rubbing harder sending pleasure waves through my body, he synced his thrusts and rubbing to the same Pace he kept on doing that changing the pace how hard and switching between rubbing and trusting "HMm~" I could feel my third orgasm, "To-mura i-m goahh~ing to c-huh~m" he slowed down and started to only rub my ßussy, my orgasm can crashing through my body, he started thrusting again, he was getting sloppy and uneven, he twiched "huh~" he pulled out and cam on my thighs. I was there breathing heavily, my ßussy sore, really red and in pain and pleasure "you did good" he pulled up his pants (after going soft) "here" he gave me a tissue "t-hank y-ou" my voice was raspy from deep throating and moaning so loud, I cleaned up the blood cum and other fluids,
3rd POV
Tomura looked to the balcony were the kid was, the kid was inside looking out the window, he just flipped him off and smiled. He handed milo his pants and shoes "Alright it's 4:35 we should go around the other places" he said milo was trying to get up "umm, I don't think I can walk" he tried to get up but hissed in pain "OH I can use this" he pulled his hoodie down to expose the holes and let out a large cloud and slid on to it... Thats when they heard the sirens "ahh shit" tomura looked at milo "new slash you can use that" he pulled Milo off of the cloud "ouch, it hurts" tomura just pulled him along "ow, it really hurts can we slow down?"
"You weren't saying that earlier~"
"S-SHUT IT" milo slowed down "come on were almost to the back of the place"
"J-just hold on"
"God do I have to cary you?"
"Probably, I just got fucked, hard, and it hurts" tomura rolled his eyes and walked to milo and picked him up and threw him over his shoulder "there, and you can tell me if the police are near" milo went red "o-okay" they were running until they arivved to the 7/11. Tomura put milo down "alright if anyone asks why were back early someone saw us, don't mention any thing about us fucking,got it?" Tomura said to milo "yes sir~"
"Stop" Tomura pulled his phone out and called kurogiri
T stands for Tomura k for kurogiri
T:umm can you pick us up
K:yes,what happened?
T:someone saw us and the police were called,
K:oh,ok, there will be a portal soon
T:bye
"My ass still hurts" Milo pouted
"Well you just got fucked not even 10 minutes ago" tomura didn't know that kurogiri has already arivved "uhh,Tomura" Milo pointed not the portal. Tomura looked behind him "Oh shiiiitttt, get up" milo looked at him with the 'bitch are you serious' look "ugh fine" Tomura walked over and lifted him up and let him use the arm as support and stepped in the portal, "so did you guys get any info?" Kurogiri asked "yeah ua kid lives right across the (random name) skate park, I think he's in 1-A" Tomura said sitting on a bar stool, he left milo to stand on his own, milo flopped down on the couch "ouch" he hissed in pain "are you alright milo?" Kurogiri said looking at him "u-um yeah I just fell when running" Tomura was looking at him wide eyed "do you need the first aid kit?" Kurogiri asked "No I'm f-ine I'll heal up soon, and I could use my Quirk if needed" Tomura sighed in relief sipping on his drink. Milo got up and winced and hobbled to his room and collapsed on his bed

2562 words

😃

☹️