animals 😩

This is based off this song ↑
This is an AU, neighborhood AU (I made it up... I think, I've never seen anyone else use the AU) where no quirks and they all live in the same  neighborhood and they are all around 16-19, the villan's and hero's are on other sides of the housing development (also this is pre surgery so I'm wearing a binder and will not, not have a shirt on, so hoodie )

 I think, I've never seen anyone else use the AU) where no quirks and they all live in the same  neighborhood and they are all around 16-19, the villan's and hero's are on other sides of the housing development (also this is pre surgery so I'm wea...

(This is Tomura's truck, a bigger cab tho, with dark red bench seats and a  skull stick shift and white steering wheel)

Tomura was speeding on the road behind the houses, he had just got his truck back from the shop, he drifted  and looped around and sped down the straight away, he looked over to the houses, specifically his neighbors, and saw his neighbors  son sneaking out. He was 'good friends' with him he slowed down and popped the passenger side open when he drove by the fence "need a ride~" the boy jumped in on the run, and closed the door as Tomura sped off "thank you~" Tomura smirked and went faster (OKAY BUT JUST IMAGINE TOMURA IN THIS TRUCK HAND ON STICK SHIFT SMIRKING AND GOING FASTER, him shifting... God RENT FREE)  (so basically that is happening) "where you need to go~"
"Anywhere your going~" he turned on the radio 'song 2- remake 2012' by blur was on "so why'd you sneak out?"
"I heard your car and I knew I would have a good time with you~" milo winked "well then~, let's make this worth your while angle face~" milo started scooting closer to the taller male, Tomura pulled him closer with his free hand "do you know how to shift?" He wispered in the smallers ear he slowly nodded "good, you are going to be the shifter, while I do this~" milo grabbed the stick shift. Tomura put his hands down his pants, he gasped, Tomura started rubbing cercles getting soft moans, he kept his eyes on the road  smirking feeling milo squirming under his touch he shoved a finger in getting a surprised moan "oooooh~ fuck~" he moaned and tried to make Tomuras fingers move "hmm~? Excited are we~?" He teased "s-Huh~ut up" Tomura started going faster he was getting closer to the old train tracks, all the couple's go there to do the nasty, milo was getting closer "ngh~ huah~" he was holding on to the shifter, Tomura started rubbing faster, he shook a bit as he came hard with a loud moan "AHMNM~" his head was on the back of the seats, he was breathing heavily. "Now you can do the same to me~"
"O-okay" he pulled his pants back up and moved closer to the driver and pulled Tomuras pants just enough to get his cock out "oh your so big~" this was the first time he has seen it, useally milo only gets the  pleasure, he used both hands stroking it, lightly squeezing "fuck~"
"My dad doesn't know I'm out so we'll have to make it quick" milo pouted whining a bit "well then we'll have to do this again~" milo smiled and lowered his head and started sucking, the salty taste of pre cum covering his tounge. He was bobbing his head "ohhhh fuuhuhck~" Tomura groaned out he closed his eyes swerving "keep your eyes open" milo said he started to use both hands and mouth "g-od damn your good at t-his" Tomuras words were breathy, he shifted and started going faster, well over 80 mph "fuck~" he bucked his hips "you bet-ter swallow" milo nodded as Tomura came down his throat. He swallowed it, little bit dripped down his chin, Tomura wiped the left over cum.with his thumb and promptly shoving his thumb into milos mouth, making sure all of his cum got swallowed, Tomura stopped, they were at the old abandoned train tracks, he parked "ready for this~"  Milo nodded slowly. Tomura started kissing the smaller male slowly going down to his neck leaving Hickeys all over "my dad's going to see these-"
"Well, then he knows you had a good time~"
"But- I'll have to give you some too" he pulled Tomura back into a kiss bitting his lower lip, he pulled Tomuras curly hair to the side and started kissing his neck and collarbones sucking leaving dark red spots, milo was straddling him hands up shirt, he pulled away admiring the small spots on Tomuras neck, he smirked "I think I did good~"
"Not better than me~" Tomura said while pushing milo onto his back "shirt off?" He asked "umm n-no" Tomura smirked and pulled Milos pants down completely and pushed them into the floor and slightly pulled his hoodie up showing only his  stomach "this good?~" milo nodded "this is good~" Tomura pulled his own shirt off and pulled his pants around his knees and pinned milos hands down "are you ready~?"
"Well... This is my first time,. But Yeah! Fuck me~"
"So eager for your first time~" he slowly pushed the head in "ow, go slow~" he started slowly thrusting "ahuh~," he bit his lip and closed his eyes, knitting his eyebrows "Ahh~ Fa-ster~" Tomura grinned and started going faster and faster and faster "F-FUCK" he threw his head back and grabbed onto the seats... that's when a door was heard closing "TOMura, stop, I think someone's here" he stopped and looked out the window "what car does you dad drive?!"
"Umm a honda, why!?" The door was opened and a angry dad was seen "TOMURA KEYS!" Tomura looked at the key hole... It wasn't there "YOUNG MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
"D-Dad its not what it looks like"
"Then what is it, cause it looks like my son is having sex with my neighbors son, in a car at" he looked at his watch "3:30 AM!!"
"..... okay...it is what it looks like"
Tomura grabbed milos pants and covered him up and pulled his own pants up "... please don't tell my dad"
"Milo, your grounded, Tomura... I won't tell your parents, I know what they would do, but Milo, your grounded for a week, get dressed and get in my car" milo watched as his dad walked to his car, "bye angel face~," Tomura grabbed milos wrist as he was getting out "don't fall~, and we can continue this at school~"

1077 words