odd quirk ✨

Toga has met a new 'friend'
Sakura Tanaka: quirk, sight touch,
She can see were someone has touched, her Quirk works when she touched who she wants to use it on.
"Sakura! Can i barrow your Quirk for a bit?" Toga was jumping around the pink haired girl "uh sure why do you want me to use it on?"
"OH! JUST PICK 3 PEOPLE!" She ran pulling sakura to the main room "three people?" Toga nodded. "Okay.." Toga looked at the room "HEY GUYS!, can we test something out!" The league looked at the two "Sakura! Is gonna use her Quirk!" They just went back to talking

sakura walked up, with toga, to miles "hello! I'm sakura Tanaka! I'm new toga brought me" she reached her hand out "Oh h-Hi I'm Miles, and I can't do hand shakes, my Quirk, so I'm guessing I'm the first one?" Sakura nodded
"Oh that's okay" she patted his shoulder using her Quirk. Walking back a bit "ok your color is purple" the blonde nodded watching her walk to the other group "OHOH! You should do dabi and one other!!!" She was being loud "uhm okay" the duo walked up to Dabi "hi toga wants me to use my Quirk on you" he looked at her, she was almost eye level. Tanaka reached her hand out "I'm sakura Tanaka" dabi grabbed her hand "* oh my God 🦋🦋🦋🦋 butterflies"* her heart fluttered and blushed "Dabi"
"N-nice to meet you" "your color is light blue"
"Sweet"  she Debby Ryaned biting her lip "toga who next?" Toga looked at her "You pick" tanaka looked around "how about the Blue haired one?" Toga jumped up "YES DO TOMURA I WANNA SEE!" Sakura walked up to the leader "hi I'm sakura Tanaka" she reached her hand out "...are you dumb, I can't do hand shakes unless you want to die" she blushed from embaressment "oh yeah... Well toga wants me to use my Quirk- can I like touch your arm or something" he shrugged, she grabbed Tomura's arm useing her Quirk "your color is red" toga jumped around her again "DO IT!"
"Pink means it has been touched alot, and my Quirk works if the people I used it on touched the others " she used her Quirk the room going dark and neon clouds stuck to the treo

 Well toga wants me to use my Quirk- can I like touch your arm or something" he shrugged, she grabbed Tomura's arm useing her Quirk "your color is red" toga jumped around her again "DO IT!" "Pink means it has been touched alot, and my Quirk works ...

(Twice compress moi  tomura toga and Dabi)
".... WHAT THE-" dabi streached, the wall was glowing with pink red blue and purple "THE WALL YOUR FUCKING GROSS" toga yelled at them, miles was bright red "i- I don't like this quirk" sakura was in shock "...okayyy"

440 words