we have a spy

Gently Shake your device  for the frog to dance

Flashback to a couple months ago
"Miles your going to ua, get information and tell us everything"
"Tomura are you actually crazy, I'll kill them and get aressted"
"Just do it, toga is toga, Dabi's too old I'm the leader and everyone else is too old and mustard is too young"
"...fuck off"
Present time
Mr Aizawa walked in the common room, with a sour look looking at everyone "it is with heavy hearts that one of your classmates are working with the league of villians..". All might sighed heavily looking Around the sea of confused students "witch one is it"
"I guess we have a spy~" miles was looking around knowing he was going to be found out sooner or later but this was longer than he thought it would take "WHO IS IT?! ILL KILL THEM!" bakugou set off small explosions everyone was going in histarics, yelling screaming trying to get any information "miles miles! Do you have any ideas who it is!?" Denki was very Conserned "a AHAHAHAHA~"  miles threw his head back showing his eyes laughing psychotically looking around the room, getting looks from everyone in the room smiling wildly "miles why are you LAUGHING?!" Aizawa started using his Quirk "oh HAHAHAHA HA~ YOU FINALLY FOUND OUT~" he sent out the emergency text to Tomura and kurogiri, "YOUR DEAD EXTRA" he tried to attack miles, but only got hit and restrained by boiling mist burning his body "to be honest I though it would take less~ but guess you hero's aren't that smart~"
The two pros got in fighting stance, but all all might could do was just watch this unfold "not manly!" Kiri  got hard ready to fight "oh shut up kirishima I'm manlyer than you, I've heard your thoughts, you forget you vent to me?" At this point miles reached in his pocket, fiddling around grabbing out a joint putting it in his mouth lighting it up with burning mist "it really wasn't a pleasure being with you all, eraser? Why aren't you trying to stop me?! What to scared that Tomuras coming to decay more?!" Deku was about to pounce (idk) "don't even one for all" making all might and him freeze "honestly! Why aren't you trying to stop mee?! Huh?! DAMN ERASER~ DIDN'T KNOW MY BOYFRIEND IS THAT IMPACTFUL TO YOU!" He was grinning wildly laughing puffing at his joint, sero was about to attack "dont try sero~ I see what your doing" "Denki~ wanna come with me?" His face soften and voice calmed down "no villian i trusted you!..we were dateing.. but turns out your dating the Shigaraki guy"
"Denki, come on babes~ if you truly want to date you'll come with me~ we could date~"
"I'm not aloud too, but how about i stay and you stay and then we can date?"
"No thanks if you can't tell I strongly dislike heroes~" everyone went quite "welp" miles looked at his phone "my rides here~" a portal opened up behind him as the villian siren blared "bye fuckers I hates every moment with you, exspect you denki babes" and stepped in, as the others snapped out of shock.
"Miles what the hell was that? 'Denki babes'"
"Tomura.. why are you getting so jealous~? It's not like I liked him" the leader grabbed his boyfriend by the wrists "your do getting punished tonight~"
"Not unless I'm asleep~"
"EWWW gET A ROOM NASTYS" toga yelled at the couple

577 words