shape of you✨

✨Band AU ✨ no quirks, dabi has tattoos where the burns are, band is called miscellaneous toga on bass, dabi on drums and Tomura lead singer and guitar.

(This beat and background but regular Eddy voice) (I changed the song a bit, i.e shorting and some words)

Tomura woke up with a small blonde in his arms with the name Milo "hey~ Milo you need to get up the show is at 3 and I need to get ready" he shook his secret boyfriend's body softly kissing his forehead "mhgm~ but I still want to cuddle my baby~"  miles nuzzed closer "but I have to get up, you have front row passes~ so you'll see me up close"
"Mhngs~ 3 more minutes" Tomura sighed and let him sleep. Pulling out his phone he took a picture of his morning face, keeping in mind of his man and started videoing "good morning missiles~" he yawned "as you know it's my third day on tour and we are going to go get ready, Himiko and Touya are already getting there outfits layed out and the makeup on" he streached his arms, Milos hair barely showing before Tomura sweeped it away "my blanket is really soft and has long.... I don't know what's it's called but I really like the color" he played it off only slightly nervous".But that's off topic, the other two are getting ready but I'm staying in bed for a bit longer" the lead smiled closing his eyes "anyways I'm going to sign off and sleep a lil longer then get ready, peace✌️" he posted it on his story and looked at his fallen asleep ✨secret✨ boyfriend "okay baby I need to get up now" miles looked up to him "guess I'm a blanket now~ ^^ " Tomura scoffed "well no one knows I'm dating someone~ not even Oboro" (kurogiri) "yeah... Hmpf I still want to stay in bed" he got up with a huff streching his back and combed his 'sex bed head'  "okay bye bye baby💞" he kissed Tomura "it was a totally good idea to have sex last night~ now your tired" Tomura sighed "I have a energy drink" miles kissed him again and sneakily left the room going back to his hotel room "*hmmm it's great that I got a room fairly close to the bands room's ^^ it's only 6:30 but the makeup and outfits take time huh"* he softly smiled and went in his room "there he is, so how was it, getting railed by a band member?" Miles bff shinsou spoke up from his  bed  "oh hush, but we should go get some food I'm hungry" shinsou got up "you smell like him, ewwe" Milo blushed " I think it smells good"
"OH MY GOD EWWWWWWW that's gross" he faked being offended "but yeah maybe some strawberry banana bread?"
"Bro...it's 6 in the morning get some real food" shin sighed "how about rice balls?" The blonde nodded and the two left for ramen and rice balls "....that isn't your shirt" shinsou grabbed the collar looking at the oversized shirt "...u-uhm yes it is, you just haven't seen me w-wear it"
"It's his isn't it" he blushed "n-no" he smirked "IT IS" "Are you going to wear it to the concert?" The shorter lovingly sighed "yeah"
"Oh. My. God."
At the concert
"C'mon bitch I don't want to be late" he sighed sliding on a flannel "you just want to see him"
"Shush" the bff's left the room and headed to the concert. They both headed to the front row.
The band walked onto the stage
TOga:HI FANSS!
The band started warming up doing short melodys

Tomura:hey, first song is one of my favorites~ it's dedicated to a special someone~

Dabi started drumming, toga chiming In

T: The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go~

the crowd started going wild, as 'special someone' blushed as the lead smiled at him

T:MmMm~ Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow
Come over and start up a conversation with just me
T:And trust me I'll give it a chance now,