misunderstanding ✨💔 ☁️

Scratch scratch scratch Tomura was was scratching at his neck and face scratch scratch he was anxious, he didn't know about what, scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch everything has been going bad, so many bad things scratch scratch scratch "fuck I need to stop" he didn't stop, but instead he scratched harder "I'll stop..." He didn't scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch he felt warm liquid on his finger tips, "..I'm bleeding" his face was scratched raw, the wounds bleeding. He hissed but kept scratching, he couldn't stop scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch "ow" his skin was raw and bleeding, the air made the open scars sting, tears pricked his eyes "jeez-"
"Hey Tomura!" Milo walked into the room "...your bleeding,.. alot" he walked up to the bluenette "what happened..?"
"Nothing happened" he turned, softly hissing in pain, he was being stubborn "obviously something happened" Tomura sighed "nothing happened" milo looked at him with a 'bitch is you serious' scratch scratch scratch "stop scratching! Your litteraly bleeding!" He carefully grabbing Tomura's wrist pulling his hand away. "Do you want help "
"No!" He looked at Tomura "..can I at least patch you up" Tomura grumbled and stayed silent for about 39 seconds, but it felt like an hour then finally responded "f-fine, make it quick" he didn't want help, Actually he was afraid of help, he was scared they would think he's weak. He moved his hand up back to his eye scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch milo snapped his head over to Tomura "toMURA STOP SCR-ACHING" milo looked at him hands on hips waiting for Tomura to stop s c r a c h scratch scr-ach Tomura was looking milo in the eye still slowly scratching "don't make me use my Quirk!" S c r a c h he scratched again. Milo quickly made a whip and grabbed Tomura's wrists restraining them down in-between his legs "aww come onnn!" Milo looked at him ">:/ you kept scratching now you have to be tied down" Tomura softly blushed and averted his gaze. "Just get this over with, it's starting to hurt" milo made sure his misty creation was secure "now! Let's get this fixed up" he grabbed some rubbing alcohol and cotton pads "this might hurt" Tomura tightly closed his eyes as the alcohol hit the wound, milo was trying to stop the bleeding "...how many kisses do you think it will take to heal you up?" Tomura looked confused, his cheeks dusting red "k-Kissing won't heal it!" He was very flustered "my Quirk heals by me kissing the wound! And I can't go over 30 or I'll pass out!" Milo was also flustered Tomura was looking away from the cat boy "okay, so I'm going to use my heal Quirk on you, is that okay?"
"Yeah, I guess" he sounded pissed. Milo leaned down and lightly kissed tomuras neck activating his Quirk making the area glow a light blue "fuck" Tomura hissed as the wound started healing, he moved and started kissing all over Tomura's neck and face "*okay I have used it 15 times*" he looked over Tomura's face, "*only about 6 more"* one right next to his mouth, on his forehead and the rest on his neck "..okay" he kissed right next to tomuras mouth, Tomura's face went bright red *"he's so close (•//﹏//•) *" miles moved to the side, moving his bangs up and kissed his forehead *"why is my face so hot, I've kissed him like...4 times? Why"* "..you know what" he straddled Tomura grabbing his face, looking for any missed scratches *"don't get hard don't get hard don't get hard don'tget hard don't gethard don'tgethard"* miles turned Tomuras head to the side "you have a really nice jawline" miles slightly jumped realizing he said that out loud. Milo was basically jerking Tomura's head side to side, finally lifting it up and kissed right on his Adam's apple..right as Dabi walked in "what the- fuck" milo looked over "waiT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" It did look very incriminating, miles straddling Tomura kissing up his neck, with Tomura's hands tied down. "REALLY CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR FUCKING" milo looked at the position they were in, Tomura was staying silent. Miles jumped off of his lap "NO, Tomura was scraching and he started bleeding, so I was using my heal Quirk!"
"Then Why is hE TIED DOWN" dabi was done, it was always him walking in on nasty stuff "I-" dabi looked at Tomura "go ahead, try and defend yourself" dabi left "...." Tomura looked at milo, surprised and flustered "he thinks we were going to fuck.." Tomura smirked "we can if ya want" he looked at him. With red faced and slightly pouted.
"You still have some scares.." miles still kept healing Tomura up "*now my head hurts ミ●﹏●ミ*" Tomura was tired "why did i get so tired..?"
"My Quirk speeds up healing to be super fast, and healing take energy, so that's why" Tomura nodded sleepily "do you want to sleep?"
"Mhng yeah" he yawned "* okay note to self Tomura turns bby when tired"* he yawned again stretching slightly then pulling his hood up, the blonde softly smiled "Tomura you need to not sleep on the bar" he hummed *" okayyy I'll have to move him or Dabi will probably set him on fire, or toga stabs him"* he moved closer to Tomura "he already fell asleep" *"hmm ill just"* he covered Tomuras hand in the mist and tried to move him *"either he's heavy or I'm weak...I'm just weak (•ヘ•)*" he tried to move him again *"Hmpf, guess he's sleeping on the bar*" he moved the drink Tomura had, he stopped next to him *"how can he look so peaceful, how? He looks so....cute ⁄(⁄ ⁄>⁄﹏⁄<⁄ ⁄)⁄*" "mngh b-bab-" his voice got softer and he barely opened his eye. He saw milo standing next to him, he slightly blushed and In a sleepy haze Tomura grabbed his waist and pulled him in burring his head on milos back *" holyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuckholyfuck*" miles blushed "guess I'm going to stay with you~"

1030 words