<3

I can listen to this song for hours istg I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The soft glow of the lantern illuminated the young laughing couple, fireworks basting behind them, even though they were ruthless villains. both found they loved each other more than the world; the cold night was warmed by the love between the two, no one thought that the cold, aloof leader could find joy and love through his younger subordinate, even he was in disbelief in how the relationship worked out "my one and only<3" shigaraki softy smiled looking at his husband, he knew he was only a boyfriend, but he knew deep down he was sick with love for him and was going to marry this boy, no matter what miles was grinning at his other half he was grossly in love "I love you!" These night were rarely spent but cherished deeply, it wasn't an anniversary or birthday it has just been too long since they had a night like this "your why I haven't lost it, miles you have impacted my life so much" he was getting mushy he hadn't stopped smiling sense he got to the rooftop.
"Tomura, you have been a positive and a negative influence, but I don't think I can love someone more" the night is getting mushy and heartfelt"tomura" "miles" the soft couple looked into each other's eyes, the boom of fireworks was getting tuned out. There hearing was blocking out everything other than the others voice "I truly believe I found the one, and he resides in you"
"I never wanted to marry someone as much as I want with you" if any hero saw the villains like this, they would be let go with a warning and a request to be at the wedding, miles giggled kissing his partner "love you, my one and only 🖤"

309 words
I think I accidentally fallen In love with this fucking murderus 20 year old...an anime character lmao help me