☁️(^._.^)ノ☁️

Milo walked upstairs and into the 'TV room' and saw Tomura, hunched over with a game controller In his hands, the room was dark the only light was the soft blue glow from the TV. He whistled a soft tune, sure he loved to antagonize the boss, but he didn't have a death wish... Not yet, "hi Tomura, watcha playing?" He asked from behind the couch "a game" he went back to fiddling with the controller, trying to pass this level, "be specific" he pouted and jumped on the couch behind Tomuras head, he slowly looked at the red head "what do you want?"
"Can I not want to spend quality time with my 'friend'"
"Im not your friend"
"Fine then, boyfriend"
"I- I'm not your boyfriend ether" milo pouted "then what are you?"
"Your boss"
"Hmmm, I'm going to call you my 'close friend'"
Tomura looked back at the screen and continued to play, he deeply sighed in anger as the 'You Died' screen showed up, "looks like you died" milo said sarcastically "shut the fuck up" Tomura angerlly hissed and pressed the restart button. Milo zoned out and was just stareing at Tomuras hair "*I want to touch it... The only times I can touch it is when were having. . . Intercourse... Imma  touch it*" milo reached his hand out and patted Tomuras head. Tomura flinched and snapped his head to look at milo "what the fuck?!"
"S s s sorry, iiii just wanted to touch your hair" he gave Tomura an innocent smile, Tomura mean mugged him and went back to playing, about halfway through the level he spoke up "ugh, fine you can play with my hair" he sounded disgusted with himself "awww, you do love me" he put his hand in Tomuras hair again lightly scratching and ruffling his hair up, Tomura leaned into the touch and leaned his head back against the couch, in-between Milos legs, he closed his eyes and softly smiled, Milo started to braid his hair, one thick braid. (So how the braid is, there is the braid but he still has like his, bangs? And it covers his forehead still) milo made a small mist rubber band and Tied it up "aww, you look so pretty" Tomura stopped playing "aw, are you blushing~"
"Shut it"
"Why are you on the floor, get on the couch" Tomura sighed and slowly got up and sat on the couch "there, happy" milo scooted over to him and leaned on his shoulder "yes". He moved Tomura's arm up and slipped under it and hugged his side curling up into a ball. Tomura felt small vibrations and looked down at Milo "are you purring?"
"N-no"
"Your lying" Milo blushed from embarrassment and buried his head into Tomura's side "Hmp, cutie" Tomura went back to playing a soft smile on his face

479 words