Chapter 1 || Pig Pimples?

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON OR HARRY POTTER. THESE FRANCHISES BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND JK ROWLING.

Things you need to know:

Harry is a big arrogant little brute this time. I love him, I'm sorry... but it can't be so sunshine and rainbows.

Hermione is a demigod child of Athena. She knows Annabeth and Percy.

Draco Malfoy is a demigod who gave up in camp and decided to live with his dad. Son of Aphrodite because he's good at talking lol.

Severus Snape is a demigod son of Hecate AND HE'S ALIVE. So is Dumbledore.

This happens after the Second Giant War and the Second Wizarding War. Fred, George, Goyle, and Lavender are still alive.

I do not own this topic. I have gained inspiration from other stories and decided to make my own.

HOPE YOU ENJOY! I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE! FOLLOW ME PLEASE :) @MaidenDemigod4Life

PERCY JACKSON

I had no idea what was going on. That's all I could say. I was busy in my cabin, running through the business files and papers for my companies and making sure everything was in line when Annabeth burst in.

"Chiron wants to see you," she said, planting a kiss on my nose.

"Why?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Please don't tell me he found the puppy pee in his pillow and thought it was me... it was the Stoll's!"

"Uh..." Annabeth trailed off, "No. I have no idea either but he said he was just going to talk to you and then... he didn't say anything else."

"Uh... okay," I got off the bed, shutting my laptop shut.

"You really work too hard," Annabeth laughed, "You're not even making blue cookies anymore."

"Just watch it, Wise Girl," I gave her a serious look, "When cookie season comes I'll be making twelve hundred each day. And eating them all."

Annabeth simply laughed lightly before shaking her head.

"Oh, Seaweed Brain... you'll burn all twelve hundred of them every day."

"I know! It's so cool!"

"PERCY!" I heard a shout from Chiron's office.

"Gotta go..." I chuckled, "Bye Wise Girl!"

I jogged over to Chiron's office.

"Hey--whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you guys doing here?" I trailed off when I saw Hecate and Zeus just casually sitting there, eating blue nachos.

"Are those blue nachos?" I narrowed my eyes, "The missing ones from my party?"

Zeus's eyes widened and he hid them in his shirt.

"Nope... definitely not."

"Percy, we're here not to talk about nachos--*ahem*Zeus*ahem*..."

"Hecate!" Zeus glared at her.

"You're King of Olympus yet you still behave like a toddler--"

"HOW DARE YOU--"

"Listen, dude," I snorted, "You've gotta do a lot more than yell at us to actually be terrifying and if you did do anything more than yell you would be killed by all your children. Happy thoughts?"