Chapter 15 || Back At Hogwarts

ANNABETH CHASE

"Did you have fun?" Percy asked, taking off his shirt.

"You're gonna get cavities from all those candies," I snorted, "And I won't kiss you for a month."

"I've eaten two toothflossing stringmints. I think I'm fine," he said, hopping in the bed with only his boxers on.

I took off my sweatshirt and sweatpants, hopping into the bed with my cami tanktop.

"Don't go back to your room tonight, Wise Girl," he murmured sleepily.

I nuzzled up against him, pressing my face into his neck.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Love you more," Percy kissed my cheek before he was fast asleep.

___

I woke up to the sound of the shower. I blinked, confused, before I realized that it was time to get up. He got out with a towel strapped around his waist.

"Yo," he said.

"Seaweed Brain," I groaned but laughed.

I got in the bathroom, watching as he brushed his teeth from within the glass shower doors. I showered, lightly humming along to Bang! by AJR. When I got out, it was the same routine. Drying my hair, putting on some skin tint and powder, highlighter, contour, blush, a small hint of mascara, some nude eyeshadow, and some natural-colored lip matte. Then it was off to get in my wizarding robes. I put on some black high-heeled combat boots and saw Percy putting on his wizarding robes.

"Damn," he muttered, "It's hot today. Do you think they'll be okay if I unbutton my shirt?"

"Fine by me. Dumbledore even said we could just not wear wizarding robes."

"Eh, it'll seem sus if we all of a sudden just stop wearing them."

I shrugged, tucking in my shirt.

"Whatever you say," I said, putting on the robes and adjusting the tie.

"You look pretty in that," he said, winking, "chic."

"You sound like Aphrodite," I snorted.

He hung the tie loosely with his shirt unbuttoned and lazily put his robes on.

"You have to tie your shoelaces at least," I sighed.

"I should literally just wear crocs," he muttered, tying them, "Better?"

"Way," I smirked and we walked out of the room.

We headed for the Great Hall, sitting down and eating breakfast. I was aware of all the girls glaring at me and all the boys staring. Idiots. Like I'd leave Percy for any one of them. Girls stared at Percy and I just glared back.

F**k off, was the message I gave to them.

"What?" he stared at me, still chewing food.

I concealed my laughter.

"Nothing," I shrugged, "Everything's normal."

He turned back to his food before I could finish. Sometimes, I wondered if he was cheating on me with his blue waffles.

___

"Hope you all had a... pleasant time at Hogsmede," Snape said, examining the room, "I see you've managed to sneak a peppermint toad into class, Jackson."

Percy quickly shoved it in his mouth.

"I said no eating in my classroom," Snape pressed his lips into a thin line, "But whatever. Just don't go and take a nose bleeding nougat or the fainting fancies... or the Puking Pastilles."