Chapter 44 || Percababy #1 Gender Reveal

ANNABETH JACKSON(forgot to correct this a bunch of times oopsies)

I squealed excitedly. Today was the day of our gender reveal party. Piper had gotten the results from the doctors, so she was the only person who knew. The rest of them were setting up a party and a scavenger hunt for the gender reveal, while Percy and I got to go on a peaceful date. We got bicycles for two people and rode along it, pedaling happily.

"Someday we can do this without worrying too much about anything," I said.

"Yep. Someday."

We stopped at a park.

"Okay," Percy sat down, "I've got money and there's an ice cream shop right there."

"Go get it, Seaweed Brain."

He skipped off like an idiot.

"Seaweed Brain," I laughed.

___

I walked along the hotel room floor and spotted a clue.

Long or short haired babies can be. This one's hair gets tangled in their sleep.

"Well, girl," we both said at the same time.

"How'd you know that?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Your hair gets tangled on my head sometimes," Percy shrugged.

We followed the path until we saw two balloons.

"What the--" Percy started but I grabbed one and gave him the other.

We popped them with pushpins. Pink glitter exploded everywhere.

"IT'S A GIRL!" I exclaimed.

Piper and the rest of them popped out.

"SURPRISE!"

We all hugged and I happily stared at my baby girl.

"WELL, ZOË SILENA BIANCA JACKSON IT IS!" I laughed and we rushed down to the lobby where they could show us our other party, which was outside.

We passed through and I squealed when I saw the pink wall of flowers. I was now in silk pink pjs and Percy was in pink as well.

"Hey! I love this T-Shirt!" he exclaimed.

"Tuck in everyone!" Jason yelled and we all dug into the food, which was, again, pink.

Suddenly, there was a flash and Athena was standing right there.

"Mom?!" I exclaimed.

"I can't believe you guys are eating pink food! AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME!" she leaped over and grabbed a plate, "Oh, and congrats."

"Is this Athena or Aphrodite?" Percy stared at her.

"Watch it, boy," she glared at him, "I may respect you, but I still don't love you."

"Okie dokie, Mom--"

"What?"

"You missed it? It was my wedding," I blinked up at her.

"I-I missed your wedding?!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah... I'm Annabeth Jackson now..."

"Oh... well then, I guess I have to live with you either way," she stared at Percy, "Just don't be late for your train at Hogwarts."

She disappeared.

3 months later...

PERCY JACKSON