Chapter 42 || The Last Day of Hogwarts

ANNABETH CHASE

"Now, as you all know, today is the last day of Hogwarts before we all go on to the next year. Fortunately, Dumbledore has expanded all of the years so it will now be years 1 - 12."

All the students cheered.

"So we'll be back next year for RDS! Now, you all get to keep your weapon. Make sure to follow the emergency protocol on the board. Never mention RDS to anyone. Ever. You never know who to trust or who to avoid. I want you to remember that safety matters. Safety always. If Voldemort tries to come and get you with his Death Eaters, I want you to find this address. Don't write it down, but remember it. It's a safe haven my camp director helped us build in London. My camp friends are there right now," Percy said.

93188, Owl Street

"Owl Street?" I questioned.

"Dumbledore created a portal. All you have to whisper is 'Riot' and you're in. You'll see blackness when you cross the line, then, you'll see a street. You'll walk to the end, where you'll see a mansion, where the people will be. Don't share this information with anyone. Don't trust anyone. The enemy can be anywhere. Even your close relatives."

Harper flinched and I whispered an apology.

"Now get fat before you get on the train! The Trolley Lady doesn't hand out free candy!" Percy yelled and threw a spark in the air, letting candy rain down on the confused students.

"CANDY!" Leo jumped into the pile.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss.

"Where are we going for summer?" Thalia bounced over, "We're not going back to America! I don't like flying that long!"

"Well..." Percy started but I cut him off.

"Paris. Let's go to Paris."

"I LOVE THAT IDEA!" Piper yelled, grabbing a fistful of candy.

She grabbed a lemon sherbet.

"Hey... isn't this the candy I gave Leo? It has the same butt shape."

"Yep. I caught Leo stealing some of my candy last night so I decided to use his candy for the RDS candy shower."

Nico began to laugh when he heard this, and Jason began to laugh when we realized that Leo had absolutely no idea.

"He was going to sugar high anyways. And we don't have Calypso to handle that this time," Frank shrugged.

___

"Keep in touch, okay? See you in three months," Hermione hugged us as we got off of the train, "Have you got everything? Do you know where to go? I could always provide any--"

"Hermione, thanks, but we're good," Percy laughed and gave her a hug.

"Good seeing you again," Draco walked over, "You're good, right? My father's over there. Need to go."

"Yep. We're all good," Frank saluted.

"Well, see you next summer. Have a safe three months!" Draco yelled before running off to his parents.

"Same thing," Hermione gave us another hug, "See you next year. And gods bless your baby, Annabeth."

I laughed and stared at the huge bump sticking out underneath my--well, Percy's--hoodie.

"Still got four months to go," I patted it.

"Well, my parents are here. So... good luck. Bye!" Hermione skipped off.