Chapter 60 || The End...

PERCY JACKSON

"Percy Jackson is dead! And water will no longer be against me! It will be with me!"

"Dude, you made that mistake the first time," I stood up, "Not gonna make it again, are you?"

Everyone gasped.

"What?" I stared at them, "I was just taking a nap!"

Everyone groaned. I turned to Voldemort.

"You're stupid."

I flicked his forehead with my finger.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" he yelled.

"Later," I saluted and mist-traveled away.

"DON'T RUN AWAY! DEATH EATERS! CHARGE!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I quickly made my way into the chamber of secrets, making sure Voldemort had no idea where I was. Good. He didn't. My horcrux was dead! I quickly boiled water with a basilisk fang in a small cauldron I had. I poured the water into a bottle and ran for it. I reached Voldemort.

"How are you alive?! You drank potions!"

"Because I'm not a wizard," I smirked, "I drank poison only prone to wizards, which Snape has been keeping in his potion stores for his whole life as a potions master and he never told you. I'm not a wizard, I'm a demigod. But your horcrux wasn't a demigod, was it? No... it was you... your soul that is a wizard. Therefore, you have no power over me anymore. And I can kill you as I wish."

I snatched the bottle out of my pockets and threw it at him.

"Isn't this exciting? Wizard of Oz vibes," I smirked.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he steamed, "HOW DID YOU KNOW?! HOWWWWWWWWW?!"

"Because my sister's a pretty good genius," I smirked and waved my wand when he was a puddle on the floor.

"REDUCTO!"

And the puddle was gone.

"GET THEM!" I screamed and we all charged.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Annabeth was now killing Jacob.

"THIS IS FOR SILENA YOU BIG DOUCHE!"

She flung him off the bridge and watched as he lay motionless at the bottom of the gorge.

"KILL KILL KILL KILL! KILL EVERY DEATH EATER! THERE SHOULD BE NO CHANCE OF VOLDY COMING BACK!"

"Wait!" Annabeth yelled, "KRONOS AND HYPERION!"

They were marching forward with their weapons.

"Gimme that butter sock," I grabbed it from her hands.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I charged and swung my butter sock as Kronos swung his scythe.

And the scythe shattered.

"WHAT?!" Kronos screamed.

And Annabeth snatched the butter sock back and hit Kronos in the place where the sun don't shine.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled again.

And I chopped him into exactly twelve pieces. The students were all doing pretty good with the monsters.

"Hyperion!" Annabeth yelled "WATCH OUT FOR HIS SPEAR!"

Hyperion stabbed and nearly missed Annabeth. But guess who he did get? All of the demigods were now on the floor after being blinded by him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" he yelled/cackled in victory.

"Oh... this is the end..." I groaned because now I was stuck to the floor.

Suddenly, a scream so battle-like cut through the air, I though it was Clarisse. Suddenly, I saw a little baby flying through the air, being carried by a ghost.

"OH MY GODS PEEVES!" Annabeth screamed at the ghost.

"WEEEEE!"

The baby then jumped off of the ghost, grabbing a butter sock and pounding onto Hyperion's face.

"AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH!" she screamed, hitting repeatedly.

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! WHO'S BABY IS THIS?! WHAT IS THIS?!" he screamed.

Everyone was watching now.

"HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!"

Clarisse was watching in approval.

"Nice..." she laughed, "BEAT 'EM SAM!"

Suddenly, the baby grabbed Hyperion's spear, which was... huge...

"SAM! NO! YOU'RE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO--" Clarisse started but then Sam turned the spear around the skewered the spear through Hyperion's left ear and out of his right.

Hyperion crumbled and Sam hopped back onto Peeves' back, flying back to the Gryffindor common room.

"WHAT THE--GET THE BABY! SHE'S FLYING ON A GHOST! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU COULD TOUCH GHOSTS!" Hermione screamed and we all raced towards the castle, leaving the dead people behind in a frenzy.

___

We all gathered in the Great Hall.

"It is a shame to count how many casualties we had during this battle," I said, "However, it is even more shameful to them how many people we killed for them! INCLUDING KRONOS AND HYPERION! HYPERION WAS TAKEN DOWN BY A BABY NOT EVEN WALKING YET!"

The whole crowd of students cheered.

"I am very impressed by everyone. We only had one hundred casualties in this school, which is not that bad at all. We will continue to prosper in life. I am sure we will."

___

"I can't believe you're leaving, mate," Seamus patted my back.

"Me either," Annabeth hugged him, "But we'll come back to London to visit."

"Keep in touch, okay?" Hermione hugged us all, "I'll miss you."

"We'll be there for the wedding," I smirked.

"Oh you silly seaweed brain," Hermione planted a kiss on my cheek, "In-law love, Ronald," she said when she saw Ron pouting.

"Bye!" we all yelled as we boarded the train.

___

14 years later...

"Sam! Sam come down!" Carly yelled.

"Coming! I just needed some ham!"

"WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR HAM?!"

"I DO!"

Sam raced down in her new dress.

"I hate this," she glared at us.

"It's your first date!" Annabeth smiled, "Now lemme take a picture along with Carly."

"Yeah... I'm third wheeling," she rolled her eyes.

"Smile!"

A knock sounded on the door.

"FREDDIE!" they both screamed.

Sam opened the door and Freddie was standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey, cuteness," he grinned.

They kissed and I quickly shoved them apart.

"Enough mouth to mouth my daughter isn't dying," I stepped back sheepishly, "Sorry."

"It's fine, Dad," Sam rolled her eyes.

"Just go back to wearing boxer shorts after this... It's getting weird."

"Okay," Sam rolled her eyes.

"Have fun!" Annabeth called.

They all got into Piper's car.

"See ya, Pipes!"

"See ya!" Jason yelled.