Chapter 28 || Christmas Part 2

PERCY JACKSON

When we got back, I saw Harry staring incredulously at the present I had gotten him.

"Y-You got me a present?" he asked me with wide eyes, "Me?"

"Yeah, bro," I chuckled, "Open it."

He opened it to find a glass.

"Don't tell me this is from Professor Trelawney," he cringed.

"Nope," I laughed, "But just shine a light through it."

He did as I said and pictures of his parents and all his loved ones were scattered along the walls, his parents waving at him and smiling. Harry's eyes widened as he stared at them, waving back, mesmerized. He had tears brimming in his eyes.

"Uh... yeah... uh... thanks," he said, returning back to his normal self.

"Y-You said that you wanted to have a Mom and a Dad again so..."

It was just awkward silence before Ginny yelled.

"OH STOP THE GRANDMUM NONSENSE! WE NEED TO GET THE REST OF HOGWARTS AWAKE!"

"Weasleys! The car!"

They all hopped in and began to parade around the whole castle.

"WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS! IT'S CHRISTMAS!" we yelled through megaphones.

___

"RUN! RUNNNNN!" I screamed when they began to chase us.

Every Slytherin had snakes coming out of their wands pursuing us. The Ravenclaws had an army of flying books, and the Hufflepuffs were yelling a series of PLEASANT words at us. We turned the corner and headed for a secret passageway. Fred and George giggled as we took off in the sky. Suddenly, someone flew in front of us, putting up a hand to contrast against his almost-white platinum blonde hair.

"Not so fast, Jackson."

"Draco!" I whined.

"THEY'RE OVER HERE!" he yelled.

"Draco!"

"GET THEM!" a Ravenclaw yelled and they began to charge.

"GO GO GO GO GO!" Ron yelled, pushing the twins forward as the mob of students mounted their broomsticks.

"GOOOOOOO!" Ginny yelled.

And the wild pursuit began. We were riding through clouds, spitting as the mist cleared.

"I am never thinking about cotton candy clouds ever again," I spat.

"Oh shit," Annabeth stared as they were all closing in.

"Hold on tight!" the twins yelled and we all rose upwards. Straight. Vertically. Up.

"OH MY GODS I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK!" Frank yelled before he vomitted.

Lucky people below him on broomsticks with no cover. They were showered.

"EW!" they all yelled.

"Oh no, now I've made them even more mad," Frank sighed as they began to follow us.

"GET THEM!"

"Oh now I know what it feels like to be hunted down a lot," Ron whimpered.

No, he would never.

___

"I'm still covered in barf!" Draco whined, trying to get it out of his hair.