00 || info

edited 12/30/21-hi, i'm rewriting this book since i started it in january this year and it is horrible since it is my first fanfic

edited 12/30/21-
hi, i'm rewriting this book since i started it in january this year and it is horrible since it is my first fanfic. i'm not proud of it because of the lack of plot and grammar, but since i'm an english major, it's obvious i grew.

this fic is getting attention and i want nothing more than for it to be enjoyed.

thank you:)

this is a story to make me feel happy, just wanted to share it with other people :)
im not expect this to get any reads, it just makes me happy to write. don't expect anything professional from here.. i'll fix it later if it becomes popular.
this is a combination of the MCU and MHA. don't ask about timelines, cause i don't know.

you:
you're spider-girl. you're an avenger.
you're 16 and born in the US. you had a mission to do where you go to Japan and pretend to be a student at UA high school. the mission is to find out where a certain villain is hiding in Japan, but you decided to hide out at UA.
no one knows you're spider-girl except the teachers. in this universe, superhero's are higher than pro heroes. the pro heroes have to listen to your orders, but in order to stay undercover, you listen to them (sometimes).
you don't have a quirk. you had one, but it disappeared because of the radiation you and peter got. you didn't care, because your quirk was useless.

your powers:
same as spider-man;
super strength, a 6th sense (danger sense),
your web, and speed.

your suits are in your closet in your dorm room, you just have a special lock on it.

i upload a LOT, idk how many chapters this book will have since i upload when i'm
bored.
this book is lowercase intended btw <3
okay i'm done, have fun :)

updated: august 21st, 2023

i wrote this fic junior year of high school and now im a sophomore in college 😭 unfortunately, i don't watch mha anymore :(

my writing was not so good and looking back at this i drown myself in sorrow. i apologize that this fic won't conclude on an ending you'd want, but i still hold it close to my heart and i hope you all stick to it and enjoy <3

thank you all!

-author