56 || astral trap

your hands were shaking on the steering wheel as you turned each corner. to be honest, you shouldn't even be driving right now.

astral trap? what the hell. who comes up with these abilities anyways? because they seemed bored out of their mind to make somebody be able to do something that ridiculous.

using dead people to your advantage, huh? seems unfair. they must have probably experienced the worst last moments if it means this woman can use their spirits in the afterlife-

"fuck!" you cursed, slamming the breaks in front of a young girl wearing her light up sketchers and a sunflower dress. she looked around frantically as if she lost somebody and ran up to your car window.

"excuse me?" she frowned.

and there it was, the uncomfortable feeling that zapped through your body as if somebody electrified you. you didn't roll down the window and instead mouthed the words "i'm sorry, i can't help, i have to go!"

you stepped on the pedal, but it wouldn't move the car any further than an inch and the same applied to going in reverse. the girl stood and watched with a blank expression, sending a shiver down your spine.

you put all your weight and strength into opening the door but it wouldn't budge. you reached down the side of the passengers seat and clicked the emergency button trying to notify whoever is on the other side not knowing if it reached or not.

you grunted and formed fists, losing your patience. "could you just let me out and fucking fight me instead of trapping me? it's kind of cowardly of you!" you yelled in your car alone, looking like a complete idiot.

that freaky girl was still standing there giving you shivers. like, you get it. now go away.

looking up at your mirror, you found somebody sitting in the back of your car with a large grin on their their face. this should have scared you, honestly, but you've seen and dealt with much shit that you knew this was some sort of trick.

"hah. if you're going to possess me, or take my spirit, or whatever the fuck you do in your free time, then go ahead and do it. but at least put up some sort of a fight." you leaned back in your seat knowing full well this thing was still behind you.

the feeling it gave off felt like a mixture of heat and moisture. it was gross.

"oh..", you dragged on, "am i in sort of realm where nobody could see me? are you waiting for me to go crazy and take my own life? is that what you do?" you backed your seat up and lowered it to where now your head was in her lap and her grin was above you. looked straight out of a horror movie.

"are you going to... eat my face? dig your teeth into my neck? or how about tell that freaky little girl to leave since you're here now. are you responsible for those shadow people who'd try to kill me? because i saw them leave a while ago."

"be quiet." the husky, low, sinister-like voice. it was deep but feminine and it sounded like their throat was filled with water or thick mucus. "you're going to make mommy mad."

"oh!" you raised your seat to its original position and looked back at her all hopeful and cheery, trying to not give her what she wants: fear. "so you have a master," you sarcastically spoke, "ew, or like, a mommy kink?"

you pouted from being impatient because god knows how long this will go on for. and it was strange how nobody was walking or driving on the normally busy streets.

your door cars all swung open at once and you felt a long force take you by your ankle and drag you out the car. you weren't going to lie, it hurt scrapping your legs against the road and it looked humiliating.