18|| lockdown

-"SCHOOL IS CANCELED FOR TODAY AS THERE IS A LOCKDOWN ON UA PROPERTY, STAY IN YOUR DORMS UNTIL SAID OTHERWISE

-"SCHOOL IS CANCELED FOR TODAY AS THERE IS A LOCKDOWN ON UA PROPERTY, STAY IN YOUR DORMS UNTIL SAID OTHERWISE."
'oh that's just great' you thought to yourself. you grabbed your phone off your nightstand and saw all the missed calls and texts from bakugo.

10:45 pm
katsuki
new girl, you up?
can't sleep i need
a distraction.

11:05 pm
katsuki
hello? answer your
damn phone. i
thought you were a
light sleeper.

missed call from katsuki (5)

11:30 pm
katsuki
are you okay?
hello?
whatever

you laughed at the texts and the attempted missed calls. 'did he really ask if IM okay? oh please'. you texted him back.

6:25 am
y/n
hey sorry i just
saw these. i was
really tried last
night. did you
sleep?

6:25 am
katsuki
yeah, no thanks
to you anyways.
did you hear we
are on fucking
lockdown?

6:25 am
y/n
yeah. i don't know
why. i'll ask though.
read

sitting up, you said good morning to karen. after showering and brushing your hair and teeth, you remembered everyone was on lockdown. so, you turned on some music and drew some art on your ipad. you did this for an hour until you received a knock at your door. you ignored the knocking until it got unbearable.

"what the hell do you- oh. what's wrong?", you opened the door to principal nezu and aizawa.

"nothing is wrong at the dorms here, but there might be some very dangerous planned activities around the area. we aren't asking you to look for them, but we are asking if you can just patrol the dorms?"

you hesitated because you just wanted to relax for once. since you have higher authority than pro heroes, you can decline any request. but, that would seem like a shitty thing for you to do-especially since it's hero work.

"okay. i will. is there any rules? besides make sure the students don't leave? and do you want spider-girl to patrol or me?"

"the only rule is to make sure no students leave. and we want spider-girl to patrol. it wouldn't make sense to have a student patrol",
aizawa explained.

you huffed, "okay. fine. give me a few minutes. i'll pretend to arrive when i leave through my window. i'll just tell them i'm on a walk or running errands."

"fine by me! thank you y/n", principal nezu cheerfully says before him and aizawa walk towards the elevator.

after you put your suit on, you crawled out your window and walked to the front door to meet all might.