14 || i win

-BAKUGO LOOKED AT YOU WHEN YOU SAID THAT

"what the hell do you mean 'if you're still alive'?", he asked in a serious tone.

"heh, i mean, you know... if i'm still alive. this job is dangerous katsuki. i have to face villains far more worse than pro heroes have to face. and i've almost died so many times."

"that's exactly why you won't die, dumbass."

"huh? what do you mean?"

"bug girl, i mean since you've faced death a couple of times, you learn how to avoid it. it's fucking muscle memory, even i know that. your body probably knows how to avoid certain life or death situations without you even realizing it."

"katsuki, you don't get it. i can't explain it, but there are some deaths that i can't avoid."

"whatever. just don't fucking say that. don't say you won't be alive in the future. if you die, i'll kill you. got that?"

you giggled at his last few words. how can he kill you if you're dead?
"okay fine. only because i don't want to find out how you'll kill me if i'm already dead, that's kinda creepy."

a couple hours later, you were both hungry. both of you headed out to the kitchen to get some snacks and brought it back to your room. bakugo was staying the night, even though he never said he was.. it just kinda happened.

"i'm putting on a show, i don't care if you don't like it."

"depends, what show? better not be some damn comedy."

"relax, it's not. it's an anime called attack on titan. i'm positive you've heard of it. they just came out with a new episode.. episode 8 of season 4."

"whatever. i like the anime, it's a good one. i'll watch it ONLY because i wanted to."

"i.. didn't say you were because of me? jeez."

-after the episode-

"WHAT- WHAT- WHAT THE- WHAT THE HELL- WHAT THE- WHY DID SHE- I HATE THAT BITCH!", you yelled at the tv.

after you got done crying at the latest episode, you turn to bakugo, "i've never wanted to kill a child so bad." bakugo lightly laughed at you. he's never seen you this upset over something like this, let alone something that isn't real.

"i need to take my anger out. i'm going to go train. coming?", you grab your web shooters and karen cube.

bakugo grunts and stands up, "sure. but..", you look at him to continue, "you're going to fight me."