27 || training with midoriya

-"ABOUT WHAT?" YOU QUESTIONED.

midnight pulled you in for a hug so now your head was squished between her arms and her chest, but you laughed it off.

"sweetheart, i'm so sorry your first week here has been hell", she spoke into your ear with a subtle baby voice.

"i didn't expect it not to be", you chuckled. you turned around to aizawa, "so, talk about what?"

"well first, me, along with the staff, would like to apologize for what you experienced today. and as for me, i shouldn't have left the room."

"it's okay. you didn't know and neither did anybody else."

"second, did you know him?"

"yeah. well no, but yes? i'm not sure how to explain it. on monday, spider-man and i were called for a mission a couple miles from here. long story short, it's why i was hospitalized for three days."

mic placed a hand on your shoulder and sighed, "well, we're glad you're okay. if you need anybody to talk to, we're here."

"thanks. you guys are great and i'm lucky i get to experience a school like this."

"and we're lucky to have you as a student. well, an undercover student", all might winked at you and you all chuckled.

"also, i have a question."

"what is it?" aizawa asked.

"the class saw those people come in when i was knocked out. what do i tell them when they ask why they were there?"

"i told the class that the man who did that to you was someone they were looking for. if they ask any more questions, i suggest you just shake your head and say you don't know."

"okay, i was going to do that anyway." you walked away and waved, "thanks again! i'll see you guys later."

you walked into the empty dorm building expecting to see bakugo waiting for you. you felt him sneak up behind you, so you caught his arms and bent it behind him, catching him off guard as you leaned in for a kiss.

"can't sneak up on a super-hero, katsuki", you whispered in his ear, causing him to shiver.

"aw, found you weak spot already?", you brushed his neck, "now it's your turn to find mine."

he growled in annoyance at how you've completely taken over him like this. after he got his act together, he swung you over his shoulders and walked to his dorm, throwing you on his bed.

before you got a chance to get up, bakugo quickly wrapped his fingers around your neck, aggressively slamming you back down onto his bed.

he got close to your face to where his nose barely touched yours, "i'm giving you fucking payback for that dumb stunt you just pulled down there."

you let out a chuckle, "yeah?"

"mhm".

the kiss bakugo gave you wasn't soft this time. it was almost as if he was starving for your lips. he has never been this aggressive, it must have been the way you've been absent for a while.

you felt his hand travel up your shirt as you gripped the back of his neck. his palms heated as he left a trail of kisses down your neck and to your shoulders.

just before things got more serious, a small voice was heard in your right ear.

"y/n? y/n?"

you and bakugo jumped and gasped at the sudden interruption. he groaned as you pushed him off to answer the calls.