35|| collapsed

-"I'M GOING OUTSIDE TO ANSWER A PHONE CALL, MEET ME OUTSIDE", you told bakugo as he stood in line for the both of your guys drinks. the friend group consisting of mina, kaminari, kirishima, and sero were with the two of you too.

they nodded in response and stood still at the cash register. after ordering, they stood at the end of the cafe and waited for them to call the order number. school started in half in hour, but they all decided to go on a morning walk beforehand.

there were three older men waiting beside your friend group. they started to talk about you, well, spider-girl, and how much they would love to hook up with you and treat you out to a nice dinner.

this caught your friend's attention and epically caught bakugos.

"i bet under that mask, she's a hot babe. she already has a nice body", one of the guys said out loud.

one of the other men joined in, "i'd love to fuck her while she has the suit on."

"she's a teenager", kaminari and sero interrupted with a monotoned expression but with an attitude in unison.

"how do we actually know that?" the oldest man laughed as the others laughed with him, "she could be saying that so no one hits on her."

"and besides", his friend interrupted, "you wouldn't wanna be restrained by her web as she lets you pound her?"

the order number was called and Mina grabbed the drinks and scolded the men, while kirishima and bakugo stood in front of them.

they were looking up pictures of you and zooming onto your visible features. kirishima grabbed the phones and used his quirk to crush them between his hands and leaving, bakugo used his quirk to make an explosion in their faces and made a run for it.

your friends ran out of the cafe and you felt bakugo grab onto your arm and made you run with them. you couldn't speak up from the sudden surprise until they turned a corner into an ally.

you as well as the others were out of breath, "why... were we.. running?"

"nothing, just wanted to have some fun, that's all!" mina gave you a thumbs up.

"you're lying", you grinned and grabbed your water, "why did we run?"

the group frowned and looked towards the ground, except for bakugo who had a visible angry expression on his face.

"do you know what people say about you?"

"huh? what do you mean? like me or spider-girl? if spider-girl, yeah of course. i mean duh we have the internet and-"

"i mean what men say about you. grown ass men."

you paused and gulped. "i don't really think about it, but yes, i do. but there's nothing i can do about it."

"so you're just okay with grown fucking men talking about wanting to grope your ass and fuck you? huh?" he started to tower you even though you weren't any much taller than him.

you avoided this subject for a reason. you knew people talk about it online, but you try your best to ignore it because it grossed you out and made you very uncomfortable.

kaminari held an arm out in front of bakugo, "hey dude, maybe you shouldn't-"

"we were running because three stupid fucking morons in there were talking about how they wanted to fucking pound you while being tied up, so i blasted them in their stupid faces.

"okay stop, i get it", you mumbled while looking at the ground. being reminded about how people talk about you online made you feel gross and helpless because you knew you couldn't stop it.