31 || the dance

-THE DAYS WERE GETTING CLOSER TO THE DANCE. mina has asked you non stop about your outfit when in reality, you didn't have one planned yet.

"so... who are you going with?" kaminari leaned against your desk.

you weren't really sure if bakugo was going before he pushed him off your desk and growled.

"okay okay, sorry! i was just asking because you said you didn't want to go to the dance bakugo! i'm not asking her out or anything."

"he's kinda right, you short tempered brat." you hit him on the back of the head.

"shut up. you're going with me." he didn't look at you as he sat down aggressively in his desk.

you dramatically gasped, "katsuki bakugo! did you just ask me to the dance the NIGHT of! how romantic!" you put your hands to your heart and sarcastically teased him. before he could get up and slap your head, aizawa came in.

"settle down and sit down bakugo. i'm sure you're all going to the dance tonight, so be appropriate and for the love of god please do not do some dangerous drugs or drinking because i'd get in trouble and i don't feel like dealing with it."

he sat down and continued, "also, there will be many heroes and security there to make sure there's no foolishness behavior. and if that's not enough to scare you, an undercover superhero will be attending too. do NOT embarrass us."

you learned your face on your palm and spaced out into your thoughts. everything else aizawa was talking about went in one ear and out the other.

the day went by really fast as it was now time to get ready to go to the dance. you were invited by the girls to get ready, so you met up with them in the bathroom.

"so.. this is an outside dance? like it's not in a ballroom or anything?" you questioned since the staff barely gave you information on it, which really irritated you.

"yep!" mina responded smacking her lips with lip gloss.

"kinda dangerous right? i mean anyone can attack us from no where."

"well that's why we have the heroes! oh, and the undercover superhero which is pretty cool." mina hugged you from behind and took a picture of the both of you, catching you off guard. you joked and smacked her hand away from you.

"i can't believe you're going with bakugo,
y/n. i mean seriously, i wouldn't think he'd find anybody to date" momo commented as she was putting up her hair. you grinned and leaned against the bathroom counter.

"he's a bitch for sure.. but i swear there's something about him." you shrugged your shoulders and took out your phone when you felt it vibrate.

"boys are outside, let's go." you announced as everybody grabbed their bags and headed out.

your dress wasn't too fancy. it was a light grey mesh dress- not too flowy and not too big or tight. it was light but wasn't showy. there was a solid grey dress underneath the mesh. your shoes were basic heels and your hair was up, which was never a thing unless you were training. you were told not to go too fancy just in case something happened.

once outside with the group of boys, you couldn't find bakugo. that was until you felt his hands travel you your waist from behind you and his breath linger down your neck.

you turn around to see him in a perfectly fitted tux- the same as the rest of the boys. you couldn't believe he was actually attending this, but you figured since he wouldn't let you go alone where boys could flirt non stop.