39 || vs. the class

-THE CLASS, BESIDES YOU, STOOD AS A GROUP IN FRONT OF ALL MIGHT AND AIZAWA. everybody was at ground beta, the same place they went against their teachers for.

"pay attention", aizawa held up a pair of quirk canceling handcuffs, "everybody here is going to work together to trap and handcuff the hero you'll be going against. the objective is to work together as a team and learn to communicate."

"all of us against one person? this is going to end in a couple seconds. nobody could take on all of us at the same time?" kaminari shrugged his shoulders.

"what hero are we fighting?" midoriya spoke for everybody else out of curiosity.

almost as if on cue, you swung in and landed in between all might and aizawa and pulled off your mask.

"you're not fighting a pro hero, you're fighting a super hero." aizawa answered.

iida raised his hand to ask a question, "what's the difference between a superhero and a pro hero?"

"i'm better." you smirked.

"no. y/n doesn't have a limit like we do with a quirk. she could use as much power as she can without having an after effect. she still gets tired but she knows how to push herself through."

all might stepped up and reassured the class, "you students must know that you are also doing this because shes about some of your age."

"oh come one, this will be a piece of cake! nobody can go against twenty people." kirishima commented.

aizawa crossed his arms and sighed, "you may say that now, but these buildings give her a bigger advantage than you're anticipating."

"right", you interrupted, "and one thing you should already know is not to underestimate your opponent, training or not. i've gone against more than twenty enemies in a real fight, so it's not like i agreed to something i know i can't do."

you took the handcuffs away from aizawa and stepped forward to demonstrate something.

"the handcuffs won't stop me from using my abilities, but i'll stop willingly once they're on me. you have fifth-teen minutes to do this..." you threw the handcuffs on the floor and aimed towards a building and winked, "good luck."

"the timer starts in ten seconds. remember, work together as a team and COMMUNICATE." aizawa and all might walked out of the gate and the class stood ground, ready to start.

the buzzer announced a loud noise indicating to start. kid started to run forward but looked up in realization to how big the area was and how tall the buildings are.

"we should have the people who could fly go in one group and the rest cover the ground." midoriya looked around their surroundings, "i don't think we can go in buildings since they're boarded up, so that makes it easier for us-"

"you're wasting time! what makes you think villains will wait for you to come up with a plan to defeat them?" you shouted above them while sitting on the street light.

everybody looked up and immediately aimed to attack you. you managed to dodge the explosion, ice, electricity, and tape and stand on a lamp post.

"come on, now you're just trying to kill me. that's not cool!"

tsu tried to use her tongue to capture you, but you jumped high enough to start escaping.

"you guys are fucking annoying and i'm not losing because a bunch of morons don't know how to fight. give me those handcuffs, i'll get her myself." bakugo charges over towards iida holding the handcuffs.