09 || spider-girl

from this point forward, the chapters will be longer because i don't like choping it up into little chapters

-FORGETTING BAKUGO FOLLOWED YOU, YOU RAN UP A STARCASE IN THE TALLEST BUILDING.

"oi, WHAT THE HELL? NEW GIRL! L/N!" you can hear bakugou calling for you, but it didn't matter. you needed to save these people, it's your job. the pro heroes aren't conscious and it's obvious this guy is dangerous. there are so many innocent people in danger, you couldn't just stand around and do nothing.

bakugo some how caught up to you at the top of the building. you were standing on the edge coming up with a plan fast.

"HEY! what the hell is wrong with you? we have to go! did you think you'd get a nicer view up here? shit. let's go."

"you said you wanted to know my secret, right? well, this is your chance.. take it or leave it." you said panting while looking at bakugo in the eyes. he knew you were being serious right now.

without getting an answer from him, you started to take off your clothes. this caused bakugo to cover his eyes immediately, until you told him it's okay that he can look.

"it's okay, you can look. i'm not naked."

he opened his eyes to you wearing your spider suit. he froze. his eyes were bigger than ever. you didn't have time to tell him anything, to be honest, you didn't care about anything except fighting this guy. getting on the edge, you put your mask on and faced towards bakugo.

"don't intervene and find somewhere safe."

you jumped off the building and swung into action, leaving bakugo frozen standing there with furrowed eyebrows and a gaped mouth.

you and peter both did the same thing where you'd both be sarcastic and snarky in a fight, always making commentary-except, yours weren't movie related.

"hey strong guy! what's up!", you greeted behind the villain, standing on a balcony edge.

"SPIDER-GIRL! WE'RE SAFE!" the civilians would yell under you and in their apartments. there was fire and smoke, so people were trapped in all sorts of locations.

obviously, no one was expecting you, let alone an avenger, to show up. everyone knew you all were located in america, so this was a shock for everybody.. including the villian.

"i can take on a child. easy peasy", the villain let go of the car and charged a punch towards you.

you caught it, as you should.
the villain was in shock. he looked at his fist in your hand while you placed your other hand on your hip.

"hey thanks by the way. i was bored and there hasn't been any action here. and i've been in the mood for a good warm up", you snarked before kicking underneath his legs and knocking him to the ground.

"what a low life loser to think you're higher than pro heroes. please, you can't even take on a child. i'm sixteen by the way, just to make you feel better!"

with this, he charged at you again, but you ducked. sighing, you shook your head in a disappointing way as you looked at the scenery around you. 'he did all of this? why? he destroys a street for no reason? i hate people like this.'

as he was getting up, out of breath, you took him by a choke hold and slammed him back into the ground. you bent down and whispered in his ear.

"a scum. that's what you are. hurting innocent people and a whole street.. why? what's your motive here? are you bored?"

before he could answer your question, you choked him harder. god, you really hated people like him.

"you'll be in jail soon. whether you like it or not, since i intervened, this is my case now, which means i'll be interrogating you", you bent down lower into his ear, "and i can't wait to beat the shit out of you."

you punched him in the head, knocking him out. panting, you got up and looked around. there was smoke everywhere, thank god the fire calmed down because of another pro hero who got there a bit late. everyone was cheering for you. you waved at everyone and said thank you and picked the guy up and gave him to the cops and pro heroes to arrest. saying goodbye, you swung through the buildings, only to land on top of the one bakugo was still on.

he stood there pouting.

"come on, let's go back to the dorms. i'm tired", you told him in your tired voice. he didn't answer, but he followed along. the walk home was silent. you kind of expected it to be. i mean, he was in shock. he isn't like ned or mj, he's just him.

you both got to the dorms pretty late. expecting aizawa to be there to greet you, he wasn't. instead, it was quiet and dark in the rooms. you stopped walking and looked down.

your dorm and bakugo's shared a hallway, so you both walked down. all of a sudden, you hear someone open their door and shine a light through.

as soon as you processed it, bakugo pulled you into his dorm and covered your mouth. you were confused to why, but realized uraraka walked out of her dorm to walk to the kitchen.

bakugo noticed he was still holding your wrist and keeping your mouth shut, so he quickly pulled away. shutting the door and locking it, his gaze quickly laid upon you.

"you're welcome."

"what? oh", you looked down and realized you were still in your suit, "thank you. i'll uh, i'll get going now."

you opened his window preparing to climb back to yours, until you saw sero and kaminari having a smoke sesh below you.

you tched and climbed back in to bakugo's room. sure, they could be high, but they weren't there before so it probably wouldn't have kicked in yet-therefore you can't risk it.

"the boys are down there getting high and uraraka is still out there sitting on the couch watching tv. i guess i'm stuck in here until they're both gone."

"how do you know she's out there? you didn't even fucking look", he proceeded to open the door and see uraraka on the couch, "oh."

"it's part of my powers, i guess. i have a 6th sense that doesn't work all the time but it works the most."

there was a good long silence until he broke it and asked you a question."so, you don't have a quirk huh?"

you can tell he was mad, but also disappointed. he wasn't raising his voice, but he still had a tone.

"no.. i don't", you sat down on his bed leaning against the wall, "i'll be happy to tell you more about it though. i'm sure you have more questions. this isn't the way i approached midoriya, so i'm sorry that it's messy."

bakugo sat down on his floor resting his arms in his knees and fidgeting at his fingers while he looked at the ground.

"whatever. just go on."