59 || lets have a talk

this is kinda like a filler chapter but i was in the mood for writing a little bit of ooc fluff

"do you think we'll get married and live that cliche life?" you leaned your head on his shoulder sitting on the curb facing the sunset over the ocean's horizon, nobody knowing you're alive at the moment except for the two of you.

you felt his eyes go wide without even looking at him and you weightlessly laughed.

"i'm just trying to scare you." you grinned against his shirt.

"that stuff doesn't scare me." he rubbed his thumb over yours. "you think i havent thought of that before too?"

you lifted your head up and tilted it and furrowed your brows, suppressing a smile behind the confused look. you chuckled, it was kind of funny.

"you? thinking of marriage? we're only seventeen, katsuki."

"my fucking parents met when they were in high school. doesn't mean shit." it was humorous how defensive he was over your accusations, making you laugh even harder.  he couldn't help but turn his scowl into a smile to reflect yours.

"okay okay, mr. i want a future with you but i'm too stubborn to say it, i get it." you wrapped your arms around his shoulder and held on tighter as the sky grew a bit darker by the second.

"i'm not stubborn!"

you looked at him, he was giving you a stern look. you tried to give one back, but God knows how hard that was. you pressed your lips together and squinted your eyes, just for another laugh to come bursting out your lips. 

"what's so funny?!" he tried to hold you up by your shoulders, but you continued to collapse in his lap. your annoying laugh almost broke his character.

"nothing! nothing, i just-" you sat back up and looked at the sun set, not noticing katsuki looking at your features reflect the different colors of the sunset in your eyes.

"i just can't believe i fell in love with some kid just because i decided to go on some random mission." your thoughts went into what if you never took it? what if you decided to give up and leave?

"i can't believe you were stupid enough to jump off a building in front of me."

you snapped your neck at him and squinted your eyes again, this time in a threatening way, but also jokingly.

"i mean seriously, spider-girl, you'd think somebody trying to keep a secret like that would have been smarter." it was his turn to surpass that smile knowing how teasing he was being.

your mouth gaped open, shocked from his sudden statement. sarcastically, you responded, "and who followed me up those stairs?"

he didn't respond.

"exactly!" you pointed a finger towards him, finally, he broke out into that out of character laugh. you smiled.

"and if i didn't," he caressed your arm up and down, the one with the finger pointed up, "who knows where you'd be right now."

"in america, dealing with the same shit i've been dealing with for years." you rolled your eyes back and sighed into his arms, "reminds me, what do you really think our future will be like? serious this time."

"well," he rubbed your arms, "i'm going to be the number one hero, no doubt about it. but, i'll be the number one pro-hero who is with the number one super-hero."

"will those heroes have kids?" you stared into the water and watched the waves crash into the rocks.

"i don't know, that's up to the super-hero. the pro-hero wouldn't care either way."