33|| goodnight kiss

-YOU WERE SITTING ON THE EDGE OF A BUILDING ABOVE THE CITY. you could see the helicopter start to leave and the lights start to dim from the cops leaving the scene.

your feet were dangling off the edge of the statue you moved to. people started to look like mini dots the higher you were up. all you needed was some alone time and fresh air with no distractions. that was until..

"hey kiddo!"

you heard someone land behind you with a smirk on their face.

"hey bird boy." your gaze was still towards the ground, making it very tempting to just fall off.

"get up." he pulled you in by your suit and stood you up. "you still need those wounds stitched closed."

"already did it."

"damn already? geez okay. then i'm dropping you off at your boyfriend's house."

you pushed him off your arm and he looks at you with a confused look. he's never seen you with any attitude that isn't joking around or sarcasm- even in serious situations.

"i can handle myself, okay?" you gave him a fake smile and crossed your arms.

"fine. i'm just relieved to know you aren't leaving us." he gave you a farewell with his two fingers brushing off his forehead and you did the same back.

you groaned and settled down. "i can't just stay up here for the rest of the night and pout like a useless baby." taking out your phone, you noticed the hundred of text messages you received from your classmates, family members, and teammates; instead, you looked for the one from bakugo.

he sent you a single text. "my parents are gone for the weekend. i opened my window. just don't do anything stupid or i swear to god i'll kill you."

"god katsuki. way to be so blunt"
you shook your head and headed to his house quietly without drawing attention. once you reached his window, you crawled inside.

he was laying down underneath his covers with his phone brightening up his face in the dark from falling asleep with it on.

next to him was a set of clothes he set out for you knowing you didn't have any extra pairs. your legs could barely keep you standing anymore so as much as you hated it, you skipped the shower and put on fresh clothes.

sleeping next to bakugo felt gross after being thrown around in dirt and getting shot two times, so you made a bed on the floor.

"get your dumbass up here", he groaned while half asleep. you ignored him and unexpectedly got hit with a pillow. "are you deaf?"

he gave up on trying and shuffled back around towards the wall. "fine, i don't fucking care anymore."

after ten minutes, you still couldn't fall asleep and neither could he. the sound of police cars were still being heard as they drove from the site.

both of your phones were going off from texts from the class, mainly about you. you sighed and sat up turning on your phone which brightened your face.

you were tired and sore and frustrated but also anxious. you were handling too much at once and you didn't realize it, but the stress tears started to form. you quickly wiped them and powered off you phone.

"do you have advil or pain killers?" you mumbled.

he stood out of bed and opened his door gesturing you to follow him. he took you to his kitchen and opened up the medicine cabinet and handed you a glass of water.

it was silent as you took the pills and gulped down the water. you leaned your elbows on the kitchen counter and held your forehead.

you felt bakugo come up behind you, but you didn't care enough to move. he didn't know what to say because he couldn't come up with the right words, so he gently shifted your body towards his and held your chin by his pointer finger.