07 || nightmare

-YOU WALKED BACK TO YOUR DORM, LOCKING THE DOOR AND SLIDNG DOWN THE DOOR EXHAUSTED

-YOU WALKED BACK TO YOUR DORM, LOCKING THE DOOR AND SLIDNG DOWN THE DOOR EXHAUSTED. putting your bag down and cupping your face, you let out a frustrated sigh.

"UGH", you yelled knowing the sound proof walls wouldn't let it travel, "this is so STUPID. i'm so STUPID. why did i think this would work out?", you said as you paced around.

you got your shit together and turned on the shower. after your shower, you crawled into bed and pulled the blankets over you. after a twenty minutes, you fell asleep.

-in your nightmare-

"y/n! help! help me! i'm right here!"
you looked around panicking, trying to find where peter was. you were in the middle of a battle against a strange looking guy. tired, you crawled around looking for peter. but instead, you were hit with more rubble.

then, you turn around. you saw peter standing behind you with blood covering him and his suit while purple bruises painted his neck and face.

"you could have saved me y/n. i don't wanna die."

you ran towards peter to hug him, but he disappears. everyone disappears.

this is all your fault, spider-girl.

-out of nightmare-

you woke up gasping for air with tears and sweat covering your face. "jesus christ" you sighed. at times like this, you just needed a cup of water and fresh air. walking out of your dorm silently crying, you headed down to the kitchen. it was 4:07 am, so there wasn't anyone out.

grabbing a cup of water, you sat down on the couch facing towards the stars. looking towards the stars, you started to cry more. you thought about the people you've seen die. the kids. the families. the moms and dads asking where their child was when you just saw them take their last breath. you were just 16, experiencing stuff a person should never go through.

"oi"

you bolted up and wiped your tears. while shaking, you face towards bakugo and let out out one word without stuttering.

"what?"

"it's fucking four a.m. why are you out here crying like a baby? you're too loud and you're annoying me."

"listen, i'm not taking any of your bull shit right now. you think you're so tough? cursing and towering over me? well guess what, you're not. and from what i can tell, your dorm isn't on this floor. so don't lie to me saying you can hear me."

"lie? you can't fucking talk about lying. don't think i forgot what happened earlier-"

"FORGOT?", you snapped without caring about other people sleeping, "forgot?! you think i forgot? dude, that's one of my biggest stress problems right now. and you're not making it any better trying to force it out of me. look, i'm sorry you experienced that, i really am", you walk towards the couch and plop down putting you face in your hands, "but i just had one of the worse nightmares i've ever had and this isn't making me calm down anymore. i just wanted to look at the damn stars and calm down."

you threw your arms up in the air and grunted.

looking at bakugo, you said something.
"i know you didn't wake up to me crying, but i can tell you just cried because of your puffy eyes and sweat residue on your neck. i know you sweat because of your quirk, but i know you don't cry because of it. you just had a nightmare like me too? didn't you?"

shocked at your conclusion, he tched. not being himself because he was exhausted, he sat down next to you on the couch.

"i don't need to tell you any of my business, new girl. you don't know shit about me", he quietly said, "but i know shit about you. i heard you and mr. aizawa's conversation."

'of fucking course he did. why wouldn't he with my luck?'

"so now you're stalking me? now you're eavesdropping? give me a reason why i shouldn't be pissed off at-"

"mission. what mission was he talking about? who are you? i know you were the reason why there was a damn limo at school. there's no famous student here and the pro heroes never come in limos unless it's an event."

you came to the realization that he will never get off your back unless you told him. he's smart. he will know when you're lying until you tell the truth. but the thing is, will he think you're lying when you tell the truth too?

looking at the moon, you sighed and grinned.
"bakugo..."

"what?"

you started to drift off to sleep. unknowingly, you placed your head onto his shoulder and fell asleep. this caused bakugo to freeze, but he wasn't angry, he didn't have the energy to be. instead, he gently got up and placed your head onto a pillow.

"you better get rest so you have enough energy for me to fight the truth out of you, new girl."

and just like that, you were asleep on the common room couch.