30|| planetorium date

-TWO WEEKS HAVE PASSED. you haven't been doing anything except train with midoriya and bakugo. your break is over and you can fight anybody who crosses your path now while still sticking to your mission.

you've examined the principal a little bit more without making it obvious. as nosy as he can be, bakugo never asks you about the mission you're on and if he sees you working hard on a file or computer, he doesn't bother you- no matter how much he wants to.

the students have been asking why you've been missing some classes and your boyfriend has been irritated at your lack of presence in class. the teachers understand, but they're running out of excuses for you.

after school, bakugo came over to your dorm because it's been a long period since he's seen you, even though it's only been a day and a half.

when you wouldn't open the door, he used the emergency key you kept under the carpet in the hallway which only he knew about. he opened your door to find you passed out on a bunch of papers laid out on your desk.

bakugo quietly shut the door trying not to wake you up and looked over you. he shook his head and softly smiled as he moved the hair behind your ear to see a peaceful look on your face.

he got on his knees and caressed your cheek with his thumb. "you sleep too much, you know that?"

you fluttered your eyes open and smiled. you picked your head up and gathered the papers into a neat file and threw them into a drawer.

you looked down to see bakugo still on the floor admiring your every move. you bent down and draped your arms over his shoulders and wrapped your legs around his waist as he held you in his lap while your head rested in the crook of his neck.

"how was school? sorry i'm missing so much", you said as you played with his hair.

"school fucking sucks as always. and you better be. i'm forced to listen to everyone ask where you are. it's like no matter how many times i tell them to shut the hell up, they never listen."

"mmm", you hummed, "i wonder why." he flicked your forehead at your sarcasm and you did it back.

you both stood up and straightened out your clothes. he took his keys and gestured you to come with him.

"come on. you deserve a break from those damn papers you stare at all day."

you raised and eyebrow and grabbed your phone, "and what are we going to do?"

"the hell i know? just be happy you won't be reading shit."

you walked with him out of the building trying to avoid any attention. as of this moment, your excuse for not being in class is 'a stomach virus', in which bakugo's response to was "if you keep making up shitty excuses, you'll wish you had a stomach virus."

you walked in front of him and turned around and started to walk backwards. "is there any important events coming up?"

"no. just some dumb dance."

"a dance? oh yeah, mina said something about it. you going?"

"fuck no. i hate dancing and it sounds stupid and a waste of time."

"and what's your definition of something that isn't a waste of time", you said with your hands in your pockets as you were trying to kick a rock backwards. your hands were brought out of your pockets up to bakugo's face as he gave you a peck on your fingers.

"you, dumbass."

you grinned and shrugged your shoulders at his attempt of being 'romantic'. "well, i got an email saying i have to go to the dance as something like undercover security or whatever. i fucking hate dances though."