10 || you

-"ACTUALLY, CAN WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? THE WALLS ARENT SOUNDPROOF IN HERE

-"ACTUALLY, CAN WE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? THE WALLS ARENT SOUNDPROOF IN HERE."
you knew you were annoying him, but you didn't want to keep procrastinating either. at this point, you wanted the truth out too.

too tired and eager to care, he threw you his hoodie and sweatpants. you tied a web around the sweatpants to fit your figure and snuck out of his dorm to your dorm to change. you would talk to him in your room, but it's overwhelmingly messy in there and you didn't feel like picking stuff up.

after you got changed into your own clothes, you placed his clothes next to your bed planning on dropping it off later.
"let's go", you nodded your head towards the doors.

"where are we even going?", he questioned. ever since he saw you in your suit, he hasn't looked at you in the eyes.

"the beach. i want to look at the stars again."

you both walked to the beach in silence. after ten minutes, you finally reached the sand. and laid down, not giving a shit about the sand. sitting down next to you, bakugo looked at the ocean.

"today was a day, don't ya think?"
you tried to lighten the mood, but you can tell he just wanted to get to the point.

you sighed, "okay. i'm spider-girl"

"yeah no fucking shit", bakugo yelled raising his arms in the air.

'fuck i don't know, this is how peter did it. what would he do right now? that dumbass would be calling me a dumbass at this moment'

"okay okay. what do you want to know first?"
"i don't fucking know? mission. start with that. what mission are you on?"

"there's a villain in japan that is very very dangerous. i vouched to take the mission because it sounded interesting to be a student at a school where kids are kinda like me. i just wanted a break, ya know?"

he hummed which indicated he was listening.

you continued, "i don't have a quirk. i had one, but it was useless. all it did was make things smooth, and it barely worked. the quirk disappeared when i got my superpowers", you looked at your hands and smiled, "and honestly, i'm so happy i did. it's so much better than a quirk where you have a limit or weakness."

bakugo hummed again.

"i know keeping this a secret from the class is bad, and in all honesty, i would love nothing more than to tell everyone. but i can't risk it."

"do the pros and teachers know?", bakugo asked in a steady tone.

"yeah. since i'm a superhero, i'm above the pro heroes. that means they take my orders and i boss them around. it's quite fun, actually. but i don't because it would raise suspicion."

"how long are you here for?"

"well, i could stay for as long as i want. hell, i could leave right now and drop the mission-but i won't. i like it here.. i can kinda be myself. no one except my family and team at home knows about me being spider-girl. the only kids that know are you and midoriya."

you looked at him and he had a relaxed face on, which caused you to relax too.

"you know", you caught his attention, "i'm sorry you have to deal with two huge secrets in your chest. this and midoriya's. i admire you for being responsible."

"tch. whatever. the only reason why i keep these secrets is because it would do nothing more but create more chaos and problems. it also wouldn't benefit me in any way."

"hmm... that's smart. i wish everyone would think like that. but unfortunately, i can't trust everyone to have that mindset."

"why do you like the stars? what's your obsession with them? you're always watching them as if they'll fucking go away or something."

you laughed, "that's cause one day they will, bakugo. you never notice it, but stars disappear all the time. it's science that i'm too lazy to explain."

it was silent again. you hear the waves crashing and the wind gently blowing the trees. the only noises you hear were the nature's sounds and you and bakugo's light breaths.

"also", you said breaking the silence, "i've been up there.. many times actually."

bakugo looked at you, slightly more interested than before, "up there? in space?"

"heh.. yeah. space missions. we take the ship up there once in a while to fight other villains from other planets. you had no idea the most beautiful things that exist outside of earth", you point to one of the stars that is actually a planet, "see that one? that's not a star. that's a planet. you know this because stars twinkle and planets are solid."

bakugo followed your finger to the planet you were pointing at. you then pointed your finger towards another planet, "see that one? that's my favorite."

"why?", he genuinely wanted to know.

"because, it's gorgeous. i mean you wouldn't believe it if i told you", you scooted towards him causing him to tense up. still looking up at the planet, you explained what it looks like.

"imagine you got shrunken down into a tiny tiny person, smaller than an ant. imagine you lived in an enchanted forest, but the grass were like trees to you and puddles are like lakes. mushrooms are like little houses and rabbit holes are like basements or underground houses. holes in trees are like stores and restaurants and the trees themselves are like massive buildings. there's no man made structures there except the tiny ones you built. to them, that's normal there. if they came here, they'd feel like massive giants."

as you continued on your explanation, bakugo looked at you. he noticed how happier you were talking about the things that made you happy. you were annoying, but not in a bad way. he payed attention at how the moon light reflected off your eyes and hair and how your face shined brighter than your natural skin tone. you calmed him down, but why?

"that might have been the prettiest thing i've ever seen", you said with a smile. you turned around to face bakugo.

"hey bakugo?"

"hmm?"

"what's the prettiest thing you've ever seen?"

this question caught him in surprise. to be honest, he didn't know the answer to that. he never payed attention to anything that wasn't useful to him. but his real answer?

his real answer was you.