28 || hey hawks

-YOU WERE DEEP ASLEEP IN YOUR OWN WORLD. it wasn't necessarily a dream, just a memory. it was a time when peter stole your chips and it resulted in both of you falling off a balcony.

there was aggressive knocks at your door which woke you up. you were expecting it to be the same night because the dream was only a couple minutes long, but it was 9 am.

the knocking repeated over and over again until you opened it. it was mr. aizawa.

"sorry if i woke you up. here." he handed you a file.

"what's this?" you asked in your morning voice while itching the side of your head.

"your hero suit for this course."

"oh yeah. forgot about that. thanks." you closed the door and opened the file.

"good morning y/n", karen's voice echoed throughout the room scaring you. the blinds automatically opened; brightening your room and almost blinding your eyes.

you covered your face and went to close the blinds. "oh god i forgot about you. morning karen!"

you threw the file onto your desk and opened it, but you didn't know what to expect. they asked you to design one, but you took too long so they gave you this option.

it showed a simple black body suit. you didn't care, but you thought to add something; a mask and a hood.

the mask would cover your mouth for when you talk on the earbud just in case you need to, and the hood would cover your earbud and your hand.

you sighed and shut the file as you plopped back down on your bed facing the ceiling. you started to think more about your mission much of a plot twist it would be if the principal turned out to be the traitor.

as you were lost in your own thoughts, you didn't notice strange in your room. he created a portal without you seeing it- causing you to jump up.

"can you not do that? gave me a heart attack", you said in one breath as you placed your hand over your chest.

"get used to it spider-girl." he walked around your room and explored. once he got to your desk, he picked your file up and started to look through it.

"what's this?"

"don't-", you webbed the file back to you, "look at that. it's just the hero suit they're giving me to fit in with everybody else here."

"ah. how are you settling in?"

"well, it's not easy. i'm literally repeating my sophomore year technically, and two kids already know about me while i'm sure another one is on to me."

strange sat down on a chair and folded his arms.

"and the boyfriend?" he cocked his eyebrow.

"shh.." you walked up to your door and placed your ear against it. rolling your eyes, you opened it quickly to see bakugo standing there.

"you do nothing but eavesdrop huh?" you pulled him in by his wrist and locked the door.

"you didn't text me back last night after hanging out with that shitty nerd", he noticed strange sitting on their chair watching both of you, "who the hell is this?"

"some old witchy man who's job is to babysit me the time i'm here" you chuckled.

"a.. witch?" bakugo hesitantly whispered.