21 || a new suspect

- BEEP BEEP BEEP

- BEEP BEEP BEEP.
the antagonizing alarm woke both of you up. you forgot you were excused from school today, however, bakugo wasn't. so, you continued to lay in bed since you didn't have to leave until 10 am.

"hey, get the fuck up", he hit you with a pillow.

you lifted your head from being buried in your pillow, "listen, idiot. i don't have to go today because i have to meet up with my team remember? oh and can you throw me my phone?"

bakugo picked up your phone and read the first text you had from sam wilson: "today is canceled. something happened with steve, so we moved the date. so you have to go to school today! how exciting!"

"nope. your ass is going to school today" he threw your phone at your face, but you caught it.

"huh?", you read the text and groaned, "ugh. this is bullshit" you slammed your phone down on the bed and flipped the duvet cover over your face.

"hell no. get up and be a normal person and go to class like the rest of us." bakugo took the covers off and tugged on your arm pulling you out of bed.

"hey! i am a normal person. and fuck off for being aggressive like that." you stood up and walked to the bathroom to change your clothes and slammed the door.

bakugo scoffed, "tch. a pro hero is more normal than a super hero, genius."

"yeah yeah. shut up, i get it."

bakugo grinned but turned into a curious expression while he explored your dorm. you had a large mirror next to the window with a black button on top. out of curiosity, he pressed it. the mirror turned out to be a 'smart mirror' that would talk to you and show you the weather etc. you walked out while brushing your hair.

"that's my smart mirror. i don't use it because i don't need to. i don't even use mine at home so i'm not sure why he put that in here." you turned it off and started to put your shoes on.

you noticed bakugo staring at you so you said something. "what? is there something on me or are you just scolding me?"

"your bruise is gone."

"oh. yeah i heal pretty quickly depending on how bad the injury is. told you it wasn't a big deal."

"the idiots in class will notice."

"makeup, bakugo. it's called makeup. i'll say i covered it with makeup, no big deal."

"k."

you both walked out of the dorm and made sure there was nobody near to see you both walk out.

you turned around to walk back to your dorm before you left the hallway when you realized you forgot something. "i forgot my web shooters."

bakugo groaned and you said something.