16 || help

TW: GUNSHOTS!-THE DAY WAS OVER AT SCHOOLAND YOU HEADED TO THE DORMS

TW: GUNSHOTS!
-THE DAY WAS OVER AT SCHOOL
AND YOU HEADED TO THE DORMS.
"hey karen!", you shouted softly so no one would think you're talking to someone else.

"hi y/n. how was your school day today?"

"uh, my fan notes notebook fell out and todoroki found it heh... i am about to blurt it out to everybody, it would save me stress."

"no, it wouldn't."

you turn around swiftly to see bakugo leaning against your open door.

"dumbass. your door is open and i could have been anyone in these damn dorms. also, i thought you had a sixth sense. how did you it feel me standing here the whole time?"

"remember? sometimes it doesn't work." you sighed putting your notebook away. you were very tired and just wanted to sleep, but bakugo had other plans. sure, he was tired, but he still wanted to hang out without making it obvious.

"come on. you're coming with me to get boba."

"what?", you groaned, "why? i thought you hate hanging out with people, especially in public."

"just shut up and get ready. i'm giving you one minute."

you changed into a casual outfit that consisted most of f/c. after fixing your hair and putting moisturizer on your legs and arms, you opened the door to bakugo. he didn't say anything, he just looked you up and down and scoffed indicating to start going.

"oh wow y/n, you look nice! thank you for coming with me to get boba instead of getting sleep! i appreciate it!", you mocked, causing bakugo to roll his eyes.

it was silent until you broke it.
"why do you hang out with me so much? don't you have kirishima and kaminari? i'm not complaining, but i just want to know."

"i can tolerate shitty hair, but not the other dumbass. and i don't fucking know, you're just different."

"well i mean yeah i'm a super-"

"not like that dumbass. i mean your personality. you don't annoy me AS MUCH as the others." no it's just bakugo had a big ass crush on you.

"oh.. okay. well, i like hanging out with you. it's like having a break. you're not a teammate, but you're not someone i have to try to keep my secret from and that's pretty refreshing."

bakugo hummed in response and kept on walking to your destination. after a couple of minutes, you both got your boba and continued to walk around the town. you took mental notes in your head to know where everything is- little locations like small business flower shops and bakeries.