20|| you're on a mission, not a vacation

hi authors note here; i'm literally making this story up as i go so i'm sorry it's getting bad. but a better version is on my ao3 acc
1980SDIOR. okay enjoy :)

-THERE WAS A CRASH DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BUILDING YOU WERE IN

-THERE WAS A CRASH DOWNSTAIRS IN THE BUILDING YOU WERE IN. you reframed from going down to see what the noise was, but you knew right away as soon as you heard shigaraki talk.

"fucking all might. of course" shigaraki snarked.

"are you being serious right now?" you thought to yourself, "i could have gotten out of this my own."

you had signal on your earbud at this point so you buzzed in to your team.

"hey, i was really close to getting out of here and now the pros caused more trouble. what do i do? do i stay here and help or do i leave? it's embarrassing for a pro hero to save a super hero."

before anyone could respond back to you, dabi spotted you down the hall. next thing you knew, you felt a cold burn against your arm.

"i've gone against worse. really? think i can't take on a guy who reeks of rotten flesh? come on ankle boy." you ran towards him and dodged his fire, although they skimmed your feet. thankfully, your suit was a bit more fire resistant than the original so it'll bare.

you kicked his back legs causing him to fall to the floor and webbed his hands down so he couldn't get out. you felt someone come behind you with a knife, but luckily you caught it in time before it grazed you.

"toga right? cool fangs!"

she was distracted at her bent knife now in the shape of the letter C. while she was distracted, you simply knocked her out.

you bent down to dabi and toga's level and whispered, "i like equal fights as much as the next person, but maybe next time, k? my mission doesn't include you guys."

you played with the web keeping dani's hands and arms down, "also, what made you guys think you could take me on? your ego is big, but i never knew it could get THIS big."

you got up and walked towards the door but heard something odd. turning around, toga and dabi were melting. it's not that you didn't care, it's just you had better things to worry about than a couple of villains pro heroes are supposed to deal with. you have to deal with a villain who makes these villains look like kittens.

you walked down to see all might, hawks, mirko, snipe, and woods. you rolled your eyes, even knowing they couldn't see you do it because your mask was still on.

"thank you for trying to save me, but i was almost out", you paused, "also, did the others melt too? or did i accidentally kill them?" you sarcastically ended with.