5. An angry arnav is hard to handle.

Samrat's ( POV )

" Bro , what's up ? " I asked cheerfully and got sight of his disarranged room , well normally he is little patient of OCD and his room looks like a clean museum but today their are broken stuffs and scattered cloths. Bhabi was right....he is salty today.

" Bhabi made halwah for you. " I told him and placed the bowls of halwah in Arnavs table , he eyed them with lodging but maybe his heart is too sour even to eat his favourite desert , has to keep up with his persona .

" what brought you here today ? " he asked me with cold voice , well now that voice is not uncommon for me. I sat on one chair and took a spoonful of halwah and told " Let me enjoy my food first than other things. " I eat a bite and praised it like its the most heavenly food present in the world ( bhabi does cook well ).

" can't you eat with your lips tight ? " he almost hissed but that's fine I love to vex him from time to time. " But bro thats scientifically impossible besides this tastes amazing , no....heavenly. " I protested and ate another bite. It was too much for the old guy, he took a bowl from the table and started eating it. He can be as much salty as he likes.....but I know exactly how to control him.

He eat with satisfaction and the first remark he made is " Rough night ? " yeah ! he is my best friend cause I did have a rough night.
I told " I have learned that one must always lock doors before giving service to a lady " he didn't say much on the topic . I waited for him to speak and I am sure he will speak now.

" I had a terrible day " he gave me a side glance and told " Not bad than you but still. " ouch! he roasted me ...well that's so like Arnav.
" I meet with a nutritionist for mom and that lady....she just threw me out of her office. " that actually happens with me but of course for my own mistakes.... and speaking of doctors I wonder how is she ??

" Bro are you even listening ? " Arnavs voice brought me back in reality. " sorry bro , got drifted away you were saying something? " I asked. " she refused to take money and told me not to waste my time on her.... She refused me." First rejection.... well not like getting refused by lover but trust me its first time that anyone has ever had the audacity to refuse my friend..I kind of want to meet her now.

" she had the audacity to speak roughly with me.....I hate that doctor so much. " he told in an angry tone. " Now even if she begs me even than also I will not consider her as my moms nutritionist." Alright , he is quite pissed with her, must say you need power of heaven to make him that angry.... Or hell.

" Bro you meet with someone for the first time and immediately assume that he or she would call you master just because you will throw some money at them than ....that's just rude bro. " I told and he stared at me for good solid minutes than told " Really you of all the people ...you are saying that ? " he asked.

" Arnav I can be a flirt , Playboy but not a cheat when it comes to my profession , I respect my work and as well as other and this is the one thing I do with dignity ...so I can safely say that you were being very insulting and I would have banned your entry in my office forever. " I told him bit angrily .

" I guess I was little overboard when I was talking with her , maybe I could have handled the matter differently.... but you know how it is when I get angry ? " he told trying to smoother the matter.

" I know , bro you should try to control you're anger. " I told and he nodded with a serious expressions and told " I did went to a councillor for my matter but nothing happened you know. " he said taking another spoon of halwah.

" The councillor had to attended another councillors classes after your session, that much depression she went into after meeting with you. " I told him and thank god he got my joke and laughed with me about it.

" How is your girlfriend ? " I asked him , I am just one of those who knows Arnav has a girlfriend.... Strange but true. Her name is laxmi Ray ( lux) in short. She is daughter of Arnavs business partner sanjay Ray and I think I know why he is in relationship with her.

" Oh! She is good , we just cracked another business deal yesterday. It was a great success , so we went out for dinner and had the best logo planned out for our new hotel. Discussed about the school that we are going to work on . " if his version of romance is making you puke than go ahead I wouldn't mind. I know you think my one is inappropriate but in front of him I am the best thing alive in the world.

" so you had dinner at a fancy hotel last night.....nice progress cause last time you were eating with whole office and who gives their girlfriend project as gift on Valentine's day ? .....how is she still tolerating you ? " I asked him.

" she is not like other girls , we both know how important it is for us to expand our business and she is not like other girls constantly asking for attention or doing cheesy stuff. I am happy she is normal like me....." he continued but if he is definition of ' normal' than I dare not imagine which category I get into.

" why don't you make your relationship public ? " I asked him I mean they are working..... dating for like three years now and still very few people knows about it. And every time trust me every time Arnav has a new reason for why she doesn't want to make their relationship public yettt.

" we have decided that when we open our new hotel and it starts nicely we will make our relationship official. " he told , ' official' that girl and him official ? That would be one wearied workaholic couple ever. But I told " cool , I am happy for you bro , " but deep inside I want him to get a nice girl , someone who will teach him how to laugh , someone who will teach him about love and I hope that happens really soon.

~ Authors Interview ~

Author - so sam, you said doctors reminded you about a certain person , may I know who is she ?
Samrat - well ,you are writing you tell me.
Author - Nice save , so you don't believe Arnav and laxmi will make a nice pair ?
Samrat - They will but business partner.... not life .
Author - well you said never to give service to a woman with door open , what kind of service are we talking about ?
Samrat - Age restrictions ...remember.
Author - so you got busted by someone's husband ?
Samrat - yes , I did.
Author - Any messages for audience ?
Samrat - Always lock your door before going into deep conversations with someone's else wife ....that's very important.