Interview

Author : Thank you for gathering here today. I can't believe the journey we started has finally come to an end. Any thoughts about it.

zoya : It was indeed a very good journey...we all had soo much fun.

Aditya : yup! Meet new people...visit good places it was fun.

Samrat : It kind of made my life so I am quite happy about it.

Author : can you share one of your best memories that you had from your jouney.

Zoya : Mine will be that part where I was with the kid...it was awesome.

Aditya : As for me...than when we Arnav was getting married...each day new challenge...secret meetings..it was fun.

Eka : I missed all that...but still I enjoyed most annoying sahara.

Sahara : Hey! I was not annoyed...

Eka : you literally cried...and wanted me out of the group.

sahara : sorry...but not guilty.

Eka : But thats our past...we are friends now...and jethani -devrani....in future.

sahara : of course we are. My favorite part is when the boys made cake for us...

Arnav : well for me is when samrat did the dupatta dance for the kid. Wish you could see that.....it was awesome.

samrat : Hey! That was going to be a sectet between us...

Arnav : sorry....

samrat : Tera sa accha tu dushman hai  hai bhai....( villains are better than you)

Arnav : Than lets be enemies next life or next story.

samrat : Still I will  be better than you...

Arnav : will see...

Author : Lets not fight boys...khushi what about you?

khushi : oh my god! well I have so many moments that I loved...proposal being the one but visiting frozen land was also good.

Noor : For me than I loved the wedding episodes the best.

Khalid : And I was not part of it but I loved to hear about that mission no unhealthy food. That was amazing.

Aditya : The way we investigated the case was so amazing....I was feeling like a CID officer.

Arnav : If there was any show to talk about food  mom would surely participate in it.....and she can talk about it for hours and hours on that topic.

Zoya : she hired someone to smuggle her food everyday.. she really loves to eat but poor things can't reach much for her health.

Sankalpa : My favorite part will be the proposal part...happy for Arnav.

Rukshar : My favorite thing here will be making new friends.

Author : Samrat you were talking about some family secret....can talk about it here.

samrat : Well, its not something that I can disclose here. But you will know about it in ' Muhobbat ka intezar ' so...go read that one.

Aditiya : you will share nothing about it here than.

Samrat : I cannot....but can say it will be a good one.

Author : well any message for my readers?

Khushi : well I will see you in ' love will find its way '

Aditya : will miss the whole team but I think I will see you guys in more stories.

Zoya : Have a good life guys.

Samrat : People who are giving exams all the best, people on vacation...have fun. Live your life....dont wait for anything cause kya pata kaal hu na hu....so have fun.

Sahara : love be loved....but be with the person who deserves your time.

Samrat : will I be on that list again and again...for rest of my existence.

sahara : Forever...

Aditya : And who used to say that I was very cheesy?

samrat : Not me...

Khalid : We must try to meet up sometimes and have some cool conversation...its always fun.

Rukshar : Actually its soo much fun to talk with you all.

Author : So now its comments time...I will read some comments and you will say something about it..

Samrat : Lets do it....

Author : Nikakrithi says she will miss you guys a lot.

Aditya : Awww! We will miss you too.

Author : BelaSyd says you should keep your toddler and babies away from your samsher saruh.

Aditya : Thank you so much for your concern.

Arnav : They are very well behaved but we will be extra careful will kids in the house thats for sure.

Author : shassiem says she will miss you all.

Khushi : we are coming back soon soo dont worry.

Samrat : No one interested for coffee date with me....so sad.

sahara : Must say....they are so clever.

Author : Now some special thanks to some readers who constantly supported us through the journey.

RamaLakshminarayana2
Mounika_Mouni
danity2016
dprover
jkarayi
Bakeraddict
Nikakrithi
abbeline
aparnavamshi
11ana21
Dhayaram
anaviabhi

Thank you so much for supporting me. And the readers whom I have not mentioned here but who actively supported me....thank you.

It was a slpendid journey with you all. Recently I am writing another Arshi story...hope you will support me like you supported me in this story.

Samrat : My coffee offer is still on...if any one is interested.

Author : stop it sam

Samrat : I know I am your favorite...thats why you take me everywhere.

Author : keep dreaming....thats not true.

Samrat : Readers will say if thats true or not.

Author : your the naughty kid of this group...now shooo....

samrat : I do so much for you....thats how you treat me 😭😭😭

Author : Drama queen.....

well thank you for your support and love. Hope to get same love and support for my next story.

samrat : Till than Bye

Author : sahara....can you take your little kid away.

samrat : 😵🤣🤣🤣

Author : wait....Sahara lets go. No more with sam from now on...

samrat : sorry....sorry....author.

Author : Bye.