31. sangeet....preparation for a dance battle. ( Part 1 )

Khushi ( POV )

" Team we have to do our best for our upcoming events. We don't have much time but we have to do our best. " said Aditiya standing like couch and we his students.

" which songs are we going to participate ? " asked Sahara to him and he sat with a note pad in his hand . " well , we have to select songs that are new and trendy , something that makes other want to dance with us. " said Aditiya.

" we need a choreographer for our dance steps but whom to call in such short notice ? " asked Noor looking very worried, must say they took the dance battle very seriously.

" I know someone who can help us. " said Rukshar, she was very shy at first but now staying with us she became bold. She is samefected ( made up word ) I guess.

" I have a friend who can teach us ....her name is Jhanvi singhaniya , she is a dance teacher , If I call her ...she will be here by tomorrow and than we can practice. " said Rukshar, well that's a nice idea.

" Than no practice for tonight ? " asked Noor. " Frankly speaking we are all tired from morning , that mehendi ceremony was exhausting..... Let's select the songs first and than from tomorrow we can start practicing. " said sahara and she saved me , must thank her later.

" Guys.....how can you start your meeting without me ? " said my mother getting in the room. All eyes on her as she sat down with us and told " Even I will participate ....had a bet with Arati that I will dance better than her. " said my mom.

" Mom you will dance in my wedding ? " I asked her again , she used to dance a lot but......it has been a while that she didn't even bothered to touch her ankle bells.

" of course , I was so waiting for your marriage for so long...and when its finally happening I would love to dance. " she declared with a happy grin , and if that makes her happy than be it.

" I will get you the best outfit and we can practice together.. " said Noor and once again they immerged themselves in the song conversation as for me... I am hungry.

They sat to have discussion on which song to select and the argument is quite funny. But since I am not interested, I left them all alone and came in my room to rest a bit.

" May I get in ? " asked sahara, I looked up and saw her cold and deadly look and oh my god ! I am so done. I want to close the door and hide but that's going to be rude so I nodded. She sat down across me and glared at me.

" I saw Sam's mehendi..... Was it necessary ? " she asked and I really don't know what to say. " I was trying to be funny ...make sam little angry that's it. " I told her in a whisper.

" Using my name ? " she roared like Arnav's samsher.....maybe more furiously than him. " Sahara calm down , it was to tease him and tell me something....have you really forgotten him , you got over him ? " I asked her.

" Yes , he doesn't have any place in my life , I forgot him." She said in matter of fact tone. " Than why it bothered you so much to see your name in his hand ? ...Let him write whatever he likes. Don't give him your attention that's it. " I told her . she sat their quietly not knowing what to say.

" You're my friend... Why would you write my name on any random guys hand. " she asked ...is it ever going to end ? I have to use my main weapon.

" You can't be the only sahara sam knows....we are talking about sam and you know him very well ....so chill samlax ( made up word )....I mean relax. " I told and took my phone to show that I am very busy , don't have time to deal with her.

Sahara ( POV )

Now that's true sam knows many girls named sahara, three was from our college only. Khushi looking at her phone trying to show that she is busy....and I am not buying that.