34. signing of contract.

Khushi ( POV )

All the rituals are done and now we are in Arnavs room. Now we are the only people who knows the wedding is fake so no one is doing any jokes or anything. Cause we are doing the main thing...putting our signature in the contract.

In presence of guarantor and a lawyer we signed those papers. Finally Arnav is now owner of his property and me burden for a year.

" I know you both are tired but this was important

" I know you both are tired but this was important. " said sam giving us the copy of the form. " No its okay , I understand the importance of the paper. " I told him.

" Thank you.... By the way are you all really leaving tomorrow ? " he asked others. Even I am feeling so sad , from tomorrow this house is going to be so silent.

" Have to go....their are so much pending work at Kolkata. " said sankalpa. " Even my university will open soon...have to leave. " said Rukshar, her leaving means even Khalid will go home.

" Virajs patients are calling non stop ....we have to go Khushi. " said Noor looking sad, I don't like her sad she is such a sweet girl. Why will they leave so soon ? I don't like it.

" It was really nice staying here but we have works to do but whenever we have time we will come to visit you. " said Yuvraj. I didn't even got chance to have fun with the group and they are leaving already.

" we will of course stay in contact....and you guys have promised me that you will attend durga puja in my house. " said sankalpa reminding everyone about his invitation once again.

" of course we will attend.... now we are a huge group and we will always stay like this. " said Khalid to sankalpa. " So many people standing in line to get married next...we are going to have busy years. " said zoya with a happy smile.

" Noor I heard you renovate houses really nice and for sometimes I was thinking to do something new for my room....can you make a trip when you have time ? " asked Khalid. " of course don't worry I will go over very soon. " replied Noor with her bubbly smile.

" Guys we were planning to do something between Judge Hudson and Miss Rosy and you all are leaving.... not fair. " said sahara and she is right....it wouldn't be the same without them.

" like this we can never leave....So Do keep us updated through video calls but we must leave. " said viraj. I pulled Noor for a hug and slowly it began a group hug of all the friends.

" Guys since you are witness of the marriage you have to be here on 30th July 2022 for the final outcome. " said sam arranging papers in his file.

" Of course we all will be here and I am sure things will change a lot. " said Rukshar. Nothing will change except the fact that after a year I will be Khushi sharma again....not Khushi sen

" Maybe someone will become Mrs chaudhary... Who knows? " said Yuvraj winking towards sam. " In your dreams. " replied sahara with an angry frown. " Not happening.... I am not mad enough to do stuff like that. " said sam and honestly speaking never thought he would say stuff like that.