19. Meeting with Arnavs pets...that was scary.

Sahara's ( POV )

Sahara's ( POV )

" I should have left early but now look its raining " I told sam who is reading some papers and smiling mysteriously. I know that grin very well. He is up to something.... Something big and he seems dead ready about it.

" Samrat what are you up to ? " I asked him , he didn't looked up from his papers and told " Sahara you know my Arnav right ...have meet him twice. What do you think about him ? " he asked me , sam is funny guy but when he means business he means business.

" well , I thought he is very rude and annoying type of person. " I told him and he nodded. " Do you think Khushi and him .....they have any chance together ? " he asked. Khushi and Arnav.... Sounds like nightmare.

" Well , if you ask me I don't think they can be together, nothing is common among them , they are so different.... No love possible. " I told him , I know Khushi she may have her problems with love but she does respects its ideas.

"Sometimes comfort , love and romance are not the only things for which a person marries , their are more factors added with it for example read it...." he said and handed me some papers. I took and read them.

" oh my god..... Seriously , this is not going to end well. " I told him. He nodded and told " I have misjudged the date....seems like I have to attended Misti maa's birthday party and break the news to them. " he told me , trust me this news is going to explode like atom bomb in their house.

" Can I come with you ? " I asked him. He laughed and told " Looks like its me who have to take permission from you since I am under your care. " of course how can I forget that. I told " Well , since the work demands serious attention you can travel and I will come with you for your safety in the road...since you are under my care. " I told and nodded without arguing , well that's new.

" Sahara you have to help me with my packing and all..." he told and I answered " Sure no worries....where is your suitcase ? " I asked him. " Second room inside the covered. " he replied sinking back in the papers.

I stood and came in the second room....here is the covered, I opened it and pulled the big suitcase and an old album fell with it. As I opened the album I saw pictures.... Of sam and I when we were together , notes that we exchanged and that locket that I gave him. He has everything with him....why ?

Sahara control yourself you can't betray yourself again , he has cheated you and can do that again. So no going back on the same road that you left ages ago. Now focus on what you are doing and what's going to happen next , past will only give you pain , so no going back.

Khushi ( POV )

I took a long shower and than took a nap and now I am fresh. The sunset looked marvelous from my window. Tomorrow I will go out for exploring. Arnav went in his room , Zoya and Aditya are planning for the party, aunty playing cards with her friends.