48. Surprise from Arnav.....Ball party. ( part 3 )

Khushi ( POV )

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai
( Author : let me try to explain the lyrics of the song in simple words. It says ' I have seen you thousand time but still when I see you I cant control my feelings thats the speciality of your love. )

No no thats not what I am thinking...its just the song played by them. Arnav and I stood on the paper to dance on that song. The room is dimly lit and with the soft song I almost got lost in my own world.

After sometimes they paused the song, someone came over and folded the paper making it small, we had to stand little close than usual for that.

" Are you comfortable? " he asked and I just nodded. My heart my poor heart can it handel all that excitement?

on the second round two couples got disqualified. People came to fold our paper again and its impossible to stand on the paper now.

He literally had to hold me close lifting me up from the ground a little bit. Its bit too close for my comfort but...its not that bad.

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain
( Author : Cant stay away from you for a minute, I don't understand the uneasiness I feel. We are physical away but still close. This closeness is something else. )

Many got eliminated on the third round. Now only ten couple are left. Aditiya and zoya has made it till now. What surprised me is...Mr Hudson and Miss Rose are still in the competition. Sahara is looking too happy as she is in the arms of the man she loves.

Eka I think have forgiven Arjun and is enjoying a good dance with him. I hope we all can make it. Fourth round is more hard than the first three. We barely have space for one person to stand. I had to stand on Arnavs toes ( dont worry I removed my heels before that ). Four more couples got out in this, must say the game is very difficult to play.

" For a person whom I knew as rude and working 24 hours...you dance well. " I teased him a till by saying that.

" For a dietician who had a dull life....your choice in dancing is good. " he said, I shouldn't have opened my mouth. I laughed a little as he laughed with me.

" Mr sen..." I tried to show him fake anger for teasing me but he replied
" yes Mrs sen. " And I don't know what to say anymore...totally speechless.

On fifth round they made the paper so small that it was impossible for two person to stand. So Arnav stood while carrying me princess style. Well now that I see Mr Hudson and Miss Rose got disqualified.....poor couple.

' Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon ' they played this song for the final round. And for few minutes I went in different world. Its a complete new feeling for me and I dont know how to feel about it. I though as dancing in different scene with different emotions. Emotions that I can describe but cant express. ( A/N : Image at the beginning of the chapter. )

My imagination broke when Arnav put me down as the music stopped. He smiled and said " we won khushi...we won. " he said hugging me and I now Know...we won ( Author : you mean the game? ) yes...the game too 😉.

" what a game...what a game. Just loved it. Everyone did wonderful. A huge round of applause for our participants. " She said and we clapped.

" If it was with me than I would have made everyone winner but the winner must be one and we have our winner name here with me....so are you ready ? " asked Garima to the audience. They shouted " yesss"

" well, let me start with the sixth couple who will win the prize of having a best candle light dinner here is...Mr Hudson and Miss Rose. " She said and trust me I am soo happy for them. Its not that late and they can have a fancy dinner.

" 5th couple to have the same prize is Mr samrat chaudhary and sahara singh. " She announced and I am too happy for them.

" our fourth and third couple who will get a promotion from normal room to honeymoon suit is Mr and Mrs Ray. Mr and Mrs chaudhary. Give them a good hand. " she said and clapped for them.

" our second prize goes to Aditiya sen and zoya sen. " She said. I knew it that they're going to make it.

" And the Prince and princess of tonight who won the competition...is Mr Arnav sen and khushi sen....I request you to come up on the stage as fast as possible. " She called us up in the stage.

We all went in the stage. She gavw badges to others and crown to us. Its such a nice one with little stones in it...I am in love. The party followed strict rules and got over before 8 o clock. Richard gave a closing speech and it was over.

" Enjoy your date. " Arnav said to Mr Hudson who is beaming with delight.
" You have a good time young man. " Judge Hudson told him. Arnav whispered something to him and Judge Hudson was beet red. But didn't say much.

" Eka...everything okay between you too? " asked sam to her. She nodded and told " Just acting hard but will forgive him...its good. " She said and thats a relief.

we stood for sometimes as garima had send one by one servant to show others their respective destination. But where is ours?

" Do you trust me? " asked Arnav. Thats a weried question " why would you ask? " I asked him. He repeated his question. " I do. " I said to him.

" Than close your eyes. " he said. I dont have any opposition. I closed my eyes. He holded my hands and carefully took me somewhere, as we stopped he let me open my eyes and I cant believe what I saw...an open carraige.

Just like in the story of cindrella

Just like in the story of cindrella...its beautiful. " Lets go " he said. I can officially say its the best day in my life.

Authors Interview :

Author : Congratulations on your win guys.

Arnav : Thank you...any news for me.

Author : some readers are having a crush on you.

Arnav :

Author : what was that?

Arnav : I am just tooooo shy.

Author : can see that.

Arnav : Have to do work bye.

Author : Bye.