22. samrat dropped bomb on us....marraige bomb.

" well....what's the catch ? " asked Arnav. " It is written in the WILL that if you don't marry Khushi sharma by the age of 28 your property will go in charity. " said sam , the news landed like atom bomb. The whole family turned silent...... We are in great danger.

For few seconds no one knew how to react , and I desperately waiting for it all to be a joke. But nothing happened ....what the hell just sam told....it can't be true , no way that can be true. After the big silence Arnav was first one to get a grip of himself and react.

" What nonsense....." Said Arnav now finally getting a grip of the situation , even I want to shout but recently too schoked to do that. " You are not joking right ? " he asked in angry tone.

" Bro you of all the people should know that when I mean business I mean business.... I don't joke around with my profession. And if you still don't believe me than have a look for yourself. " said sam giving Arnav the files.

" why you didn't say a single word about it before ....what made you decided to spill the beans today ? " Aditiya asked him while holding the file with Arnav.

" I had to , I may be your friend but at the same time I am your family lawyer , uncle told me to spill the beans on aunties birthday so that... hope you understand what I mean. And I had to inform as fast as possible cause Arnav will turn 28 by next month so we hardly have 15 days in our hands...or your property will go with the wind. " said sam and now their is nothing to talk about.

" Breath Khushi... " Sahara statement made me realize that I was holding my breath. I finally came to my senses , " sam , can't we do something else....it said married by 28...can't he just marry his gf and get his property ? " I asked him , almost pleading him to agree with my suggestion.

" It clearly says Khushi sharma.. So no can't do that. Guys I am a lawyer and I tell you.....like Dr strange I saw 14,000, 605 outcomes of this situation , nothing working but only one...." Said sam .

" The only way is getting them married right ? " asked Zoya and sam nodded making my worse fear come true. " Now what should we do ? " asked Zoya.

" we have to think about something fast or I will be a promise breaker for laxmi....I promised to marry her. Can't marry anyone else than her. " said Arnav , like I am dying to marry him even I don't want a life partner like him .

" He is working for the company for so long...how come its still not in his name ? And you should have told us about it earlier sam....now how to manage everything in such short time ? " asked Zoya to him.

" Listen , I am your family lawyer for few years now , any deal , will , contract..... done before that I don't know ....just yesterday I got this papers since the due date is so close and I came to inform you even in my broken condition. " said sam

" Right now you should think how to tackle with the problem other than blaming each other guys. The thing which is done can't be reversed but we have to deal with it. " said sahara .

" Guys...Misti maa is coming back... let's not give her stress on her birthday and be happy with her , after dinner we will meet in the garden and discuss about it. " said sam and we all tried to do as he told us to do.

In the evening we tried to play monopoly but no one quite concentrated on the game more than the current situation which is hanging like a knife in our necks. It was special dinner prepared for the occasion but I was not having any apatite. I somehow swallowed something and left the dinning hall.

Zoya ( POV )

" I knew sam was up for something..... god finally its happening , I can hear wedding bells ....have to do so much work. ...." I got interrupted by my husband.

" Pull your brakes.....pull your brakes , by the reaction we saw in the afternoon I don't think any of them are happy about the possibility of their marriage. And a forced love never ends well...they may not last for a year..." Aditya would have continued but I got my plan.

" That's it.....a year. " I pulled him and gave him a kiss on his cheek and told " Thanks hubby , I got a perfect plan now no one can avoid this wedding..... and in a year you will see they will be inseparable, too much in love ..." I told him , remembering the days when we use to fight like anything.

" Really ? And how is that going to work ? And if that works than what about laxmi ? " he asked me. " Its going to work..... and soon laxmi is going to be history. " I told him , I am going to make sure she stays far away from Arnav and Khushi.

" Alright let's go others are waiting for us in the garden. " said Aditiya . We together came in the garden and saw a heated debate is going on between Arnav and Khushi.. Sam pulling Arnav back and sahara trying to calm down Khushi. Looks like if they gets free than one of them will leave earth today.

" You ....you did it , you made my father write such a will so that you can enjoy my property , but that plan of your will never come true ..." Arnav shouted in anger....never saw him that angry.

" I hardly saw him in my house......how could I plot something like that ? and you know what its better to starve to death than marry a brat like you. " shouted back Khushi , something that I once said to Aditiya.....fighting always brings back memories.

" silence... are you both kids , mother is sleeping, we have guests at home , calm down kids. " scolded Aditiya and they both quited down. " see its a situation you both didn't asked for but it happened so now like adults let's try to solve the problem. " said Aditiya , Arnav and Khushi nodded and sat down on their chairs.

" Any ideas ? " asked sahara , I looked towards sam and his smile tells me he knows what's coming , that's why I like him , I never had to explain anything to him , one look and he knows what I am thinking about.

" I do have a plan which may help you both ...." I said and they both jumped up like a lone traveller got the sight of water after long travelling in the scorching heat of desert.

" what is it ....do tell us. " they both asked desperately , I took sometimes and than told " Contract marriage. "

Author Interview -

Zoya - I need good decoration , dress , songs , everything.
Author - you got it.....anything else ?
Sahara - cards need to be printed ...guests invited.
Author - okay , will do that.
Zoya - We will do every rituals.
Author - what type of wedding you want ?
Zoya - will let you know soon .
Author - cool.

Thanks to all my readers for supporting my writing. EkaV01 thank you so much for your comments and suggestions.

DimplePunjabi, user46729827 thanks you so much for your supports.

I wanted to make a invitation card for Arshi but am not good with computers , if anyone could make an invitation card for Arshi wedding that would be awesome , if interested than do message me and let me known. And if you have any plans for your Arshi wedding do let me known about it.

Thank you.