66. Fun day with the kid : khushi heart to heart with zoya ( part 2 ).

Khushi ( POV )

" Tum agar na aati tu pata kaisa chalta zindagi kya hai ( If it wasn't you than I wouldn't have known whats life. " Said zoya bhai blushing recalling her past.

" Aditya bhai said that.....he is soo romantic, lucky you. " I told her and she blushed more. Than she tried to make an angry face and told " As if my devar doesn't love you. " Only if she knew.

" Bhabi you know under what conditions we married....this was never meant to be. Probably going to end soon. " I told her but even to me my voice sounded unusual.

" Are you sure about that? Nothing changed between you two? Khushi dont be like me and Aditya....we took ages to express our love to each other. You dont do that. " She said but its really hard work.

" He justed wanted his property back thats it...." I told her. " Thats Arnav you're talking about with worlds best lawyer by his side....if he would just want his property you wouldn't be staying with us. " She said in proud bhabi tone but she is not wrong after all.

I wanted to respond but a childs cry pulled our attention towards it. We saw a couple walking with a baby in their arms. The man doing funny faces to make the baby laugh...and the woman holding the baby with love and care in her eyes. They stood for sometimes and left. Such cute family.

" Aditya was happy...." zoya bhabi whispered. I looked at her. " It was our first baby.....I was three months pregnant when I knew about it. Arnav,samrat,mumiji, papaji....and my Aditya...everyone was happy. First child of sen house......." she said trying to hold in her tears. I wanted her to stop if its hurting her but she said " I need to get it out. " So I said nothing.

" I was careful....aditya was at home all time. But after a week I had terrible pain of my life..Aditya took me to hospital....and for some complications in me...I...I lost my angel...my baby...." she finally broke down in my arms, crying her eyes out. I didn't stop her....she needs to take it out of her heart.

" After that I checked with doctors and they told I can be pregnant now and their will be no problems....but I was never ready. " She said lying on my arms her tears soaking my dress. I feel like crying with her. Who would have though such happy face hides such a big sadness within her.

" They did the last rites and I made pendant with the ash....to keep my baby close to me. I never took a child cause I though what if my baby see me from heaven and think I forgot my baby and moved on soo fast. Baby may think I am a bad mother. " She said and started crying all over....I gave her some water to drink.

" I stopped loving babies altogether. I also worry what if I miscarriage again....cant live again. " She said putting the empty glass back on the mat. And that stopped her from loving our cutie that day.

" Cry....crying makes you feel good." I told her and she cried to her heart content. " I try to forget, I try to move on but I can't...." she said in her broken tone.

" you're a mother....its normal for you to never stop loving your kid. And I am no one to advice you but Bhabi you didn't took second child fearing what your first baby will think about you from heven....what if that baby is trying to get back to you bhabi. " I told her and her eye sparkled a bit.

" past is something no one can fix...not even sam can fix it but we can do something for our future. Of course your first baby will always be with in your heart....but you can give little space to the new one too. I am just saying. "I told and now she sat up to listen.

" As for complications....its natural to be afraid after what happened but with proper diet and tension free life you will be okay. " I told her holding her hand. " I am sure god will not disappoint you again. " I tried to encourage her.

" Zoya bhabi....you are meaning of love for us....we understood what it means from you....its hard to see you sad. Even your baby will be happy to see you happy. " I told her.

" Thanks Khushi....I really need that. " She said and I hugged her. Hope god fill her life with love and happiness.

Arnav ( POV )

" Dont stop or she will cry. " I told samrat who is dancing with a dupatta on his head and the kid and I are loving it.

" Is the dupatta really necessary? she wouldn't know the difference. " he said trying to throw it away.

" I will understand....so with dupatta.
Dance a bit so that she remains
calm. " I told and he listened me. History will remember as the girl child who made samrat chaudhary dance with dupatta on his head.

" Will they be back today? The kid is well fed but Iam hungry. " asked samrat in a helpless tone. " I have no idea man..." I told him the truth. Really I am loving to see him like that.

" Oh god!..." he exclaimed " how woman do this? Extra respect for them....khushi will have so much trouble keeping your kids since your not going to help. " he said still trying to cardle the baby in his arm and feed her.

" I just took one call....and I am going to be the best dad ever. They will love me more than khushi. " I told him lying down on the sofa....it was a hard day for me.

" So you plan on having kids with khushi....nice. " asked samrat....I just dug my own grave did I ?